• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm with you there but I do find it interesting that coverage is different depending on race and so are questions about this qualifying as a hate crime. If the racial roles were reversed Loretta Lynch would be leaving her dinner early to file federal charges and you can bet the POTUS would have plenty to say about it tomorrow. I suspect we'll get crickets.

And this is my point exactly.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm with you there but I do find it interesting that coverage is different depending on race and so are questions about this qualifying as a hate crime. If the racial roles were reversed Loretta Lynch would be leaving her dinner early to file federal charges and you can bet the POTUS would have plenty to say about it tomorrow. I suspect we'll get crickets.

Just like at work when someone slams a coworker for not fixing something that I did fix, "I am not responsible for other's actions or inactions. I am merely responsible for my own."

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I was referring to my statement that there is no across the board on the hate crime thing. It lands on us. Always on us.
    And if one of us made the statement you are referring to we would be drawn and quartered. It is a one way street.

I think you're right. But, ever the optimist, I will withhold judgement until I see the reaction of our nation's leaders. Why? Because they react to everything else. If they are fair, then I will applaud them. But I have my suspicions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think you're right. But, ever the optimist, I will withhold judgement until I see the reaction of our nation's leaders. Why? Because they react to everything else. If they are fair, then I will applaud them. But I have my suspicions.

I am pretty sure we will all not be surprised by the silence from those still sitting in the power chairs.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Eddie Johnson says there is no racial or political component.

Really, I just heard it on the news.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    cnn has it as a lead story.

MSNBC is more concerned about Schumer and that trump is having trouble finding "stars" for inauguration. He IS the star, idiots.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Top Bottom