Is "The Great Reset" a conspiracy theory or something else?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    During the early '90's before AM radio was cleansed of non-establishment voices so much was discussed in the open, so much was common knowledge. So few now even have an interest in being knowledgeable of America's role in international affairs. Mostly kept busy with infeartainment.

Tryin'

Victimized
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I suspect that my answer might offend some people I think of as friends. I’d rather leave it as it is. I’m sure people can infer what I think about Revelations and the accuracy of all the would-be interpreters of prophecy.
    The road of inference is fraught with misunderstanding and projection.

But, I respect your decision to withdraw.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Seeing the world suddenly filled with people talking about the reset really surprised me. A pleasant surprise but a surprise none the less. When people are presented with a template for thinking about a matter they note how pieces fit; perhaps how they've been hosed down is going to sink in.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Seeing the world suddenly filled with people talking about the reset really surprised me. A pleasant surprise but a surprise none the less. When people are presented with a template for thinking about a matter they note how pieces fit; perhaps how they've been hosed down is going to sink in.
    People are talking about the reset because other people have mentioned it in media, have advocated for or or reacted to it after hearing about it. It’s not any more complicated than that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The time to really question things is when "everyone in power" is pushing the same dope.

Sadly the the virus has brought to the surface for all to see if they want the use of the virus by big retail to kill small businesses, by democrats to gain election advantage, those in power to expand that power over people.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The bank bug is part and parcel to the reset, an engineered plandemic used for the planned reset. And people are catching on.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I suspect that my answer might offend some people I think of as friends. I’d rather leave it as it is. I’m sure people can infer what I think about Revelations and the accuracy of all the would-be interpreters of prophecy.

Well, those of us who haven't chosen secularism as our religion are enjoined from speculating about the timing of the end times by The Son indicating that no man knows that information

That said, we have a roadmap and people are unable to resist trying to find the 'you are here' point

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, those of us who haven't chosen secularism as our religion are enjoined from speculating about the timing of the end times by The Son indicating that no man knows that information

That said, we have a roadmap and people are unable to resist trying to find the 'you are here' point
    Oh good. So neither of us has chosen secularism as a religion. Anyway I’m not ignorant of what’s in the Bible. I wasn’t always non-religious. I don’t say atheist because most of the ones I know are *******s about it. And I don’t like to say I am as sure about it as they are. I mean it could be that. It could be that we’re living in a simulation too, and I don’t live like it’s that either.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The time to really question things is when "everyone in power" is pushing the same dope.

Sadly the the virus has brought to the surface for all to see if they want the use of the virus by big retail to kill small businesses, by democrats to gain election advantage, those in power to expand that power over people.

Anyone who isn't braindead should be looking at the vaccine situation very closely.

The fact the government doesn't nationalize the production and rights, should tell you exactly who is your master.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Ann Druyan quote, speaking to Carl "You could be wrong you know. You have been before"

Well, yeah. We should always consider whether we might be full of ****. It's another reason I don't call myself an Atheist. I could be wrong. It's not something I've seen too many faithful religious people question though. Wondering if you're full of **** tends to make you feel like you're questioning your faith and that's not really handled well in some circles.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

It does seem to be a fortuitous event for certain factions.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, yeah. We should always consider whether we might be full of ****. It's another reason I don't call myself an Atheist. I could be wrong. It's not something I've seen too many faithful religious people question though. Wondering if you're full of **** tends to make you feel like you're questioning your faith and that's not really handled well in some circles.

I'm not overly religious, but I do believe in God, and believe in an afterlife. Along your lines of reasoning, if I'm wrong, I've lost nothing. On the other hand an atheist doesn't believe in God (or any higher power). If they're wrong? :dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

As a firmly convinced believer, I would offer the following thoughts:

1. You are honest with yourself and others. I have seen plenty of professing believers and professing atheists who demonstrate neither.

2. While I would prefer to see you come to faith out of the concern for your wellbeing that my belief raises, I respect the fact that you are just as entitled to freedom of thought as I am, and further realize that you are limited to believing what you honestly believe, just as I am.

3. You are a great person and I value your thoughts and consider myself better off for having come to a common venue of conversation.

Such are my thoughts brought to mind by visiting the subject of your personal beliefs.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not overly religious, but I do believe in God, and believe in an afterlife. Along your lines of reasoning, if I'm wrong, I've lost nothing. On the other hand an atheist doesn't believe in God (or any higher power). If they're wrong? :dunno:

That's essentially Pascal's wager. And that same wager would be the same proposition for all religions.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The great reset is purposed to accomplishing spiritual goals. One preacher taught me about it almost thirty years ago or else I probably wouldn't recognize it. But, forewarned is forearmed.

Top Bottom