• Is The Left/Right Divide Bridgeable?

• Total voters

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but I feel like the majority of the end of his speech, speaker Johnson was in disagreement by the way he was shaking his head and the general expressions. Was he nodding that much in the beginning?

Just look at his constant capitulating record to decide whether that's nodding in agreement or in disapproval.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Maybe I wasn't paying close enough attention, but I feel like the majority of the end of his speech, speaker Johnson was in disagreement by the way he was shaking his head and the general expressions. Was he nodding that much in the beginning?

No idea. Can we better judge Johnson’s motivations either way, by deciding whether he nods or shakes his head, or by what he does?

yanmarguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2024
    Bloomington
    Just look at his constant capitulating record to decide whether that's nodding in agreement or in disapproval.
    I will have to watch it again tonight and pay closer attention to that. It seemed like most of the end was in disagreement, But there again I do not know much about the speaker up to this point. Had never heard of him. I know one thing for sure, the entire speech was one big blame Fest. He even called out the Supreme Court LOL. Took zero responsibility himself for anything.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    To attack you and I they would…
    I don't know... they're highly skilled at hand to hand combat.

iu

Top Bottom