• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    She has admitted to joining ISIS, to attack U.S. interests. That's not in dispute. A trial should be a 5 minute formality, then off to the firing squad. The only question remaining is, does the courthouse have a sufficiently safe backstop for a firing squad.

Apparently the firing squad is making a comeback. A quick google search confirms it.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I’m gonna go with “No longer a U.S. citizen after swearing allegiance to the Islamic State” for $1000 Alex. Stupid should be fatal.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I know opinions are running strong on this one ... but she WAS awfully young when she made these decisions. I did some stupid stuff when I was young; luckily it never bit me in the ass. On the other hand, can you ever again trust a dog that has savagely bitten someone for no reason? These are tough decisions. Could she be rehabilitated? I don't know the answers.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    I know opinions are running strong on this one ... but she WAS awfully young when she made these decisions. I did some stupid stuff when I was young; luckily it never bit me in the ass. On the other hand, can you ever again trust a dog that has savagely bitten someone for no reason? These are tough decisions. Could she be rehabilitated? I don't know the answers.

Meh! 19 years old is no longer a child, FULLY responsible for her decisions. Just because she didn’t like daddy’s roolz, she hops off to the nether to make war against us or our allies! Nope, just as I said with Johnny Walker Lindh kill’em treason is treason. But that can be done there by the Kurds, no reason for her to be “repatriated “.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I have a hard time believing she wants to come back because she's sorry, could it be there's one final step in her plan?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kind of torn on this one. Part of me says that she made her bed, leave her to lay in it now. Another part says that she's an American citizen and we shouldn't let our people rot, bring her back to stand trial and let her live her life in prison.

That's exactly how it should be. She's a citizen, bring her back, try her for treason, if innocent (unlikely) cut her loose; if guilty, serve out a lengthy sentence. I'm not onboard with execution, unless she actively took up arms.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    This made me wonder to myself what she was thinking through all this. I mean this 19 year old girl was living in Alabama in a life that apparently many people south of the border are coming here looking for. Then, due to her bad choices, she now finds herself on the losing side of a war...a prisoner with a child from one of three terrorist fathers. I've seen people make a lot of bad choices, but damn. I feel bad for anyone that makes a mess of their life, but since she was over 18 I guess she is one year past the do-over age. Sad story all around.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

I think this poor life choice goes far beyond your normal run of the mill youthful stupid stuff.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    1c3a0def754e6ac174714bed8da574a55f9e7b55620733e5666a1af6a81f9dc4.jpg

Hawkeye7br

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 9, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Enemy combatant, now wants to take advantage of our sympathy to re-enter American society. A year from now she'll be heading a terrorist cell and blowing up daycare centers. Then who do we blame?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Damn. Patriot Nurse doesn’t mince words.

[video=youtube_share;voZEBLgt_QE]http://youtu.be/voZEBLgt_QE[/video]

Baditude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    SE Indianapolis
    No reason the US taxpayers should pay for her to be extradited, tried and either life in prison or execution. She renounced her citizenship and committed treason - good luck here's some bacon

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Damn. Patriot Nurse doesn’t mince words.

[video=youtube_share;voZEBLgt_QE]http://youtu.be/voZEBLgt_QE[/video]
    If we can keep her out of the country, with her offspring, it would probably be best. The leftist legal beagles would be lining up to represent her if she was extradited here.

Top Bottom