• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    And it isn't really as good when that happens.

Unless you like every different thing separated.

Because, that's always worked so well for everyone in the past....

I'm just sayin'.... Me, as a monkey, would like to go into the lion enclosure and pet the pretty kitties, because I think they are pretty cool.
    They on the other hand would murder me because I'm not a lion and look delicious.
    So I choose to stay out of the lion enclosure.

[video=youtube;Jj4nJ1YEAp4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj4nJ1YEAp4[/video]

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm just sayin'.... Me, as a monkey, would like to go into the lion enclosure and pet the pretty kitties, because I think they are pretty cool.
    They on the other hand would murder me because I'm not a lion and look delicious.
    So I choose to stay out of the lion enclosure.
    So take away the analogy. In human terms, WTH are you saying because I'm completely lost. :)

I do know that carrying a handgun in the Evansville Zoo is an awkward proposition.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Of course. That's been true of every generation, of every society, from the beginning of time.

Correct. Christians did some awful things centuries ago, but became civilized and overall do good, civil things now.
    Whites did some awful things to blacks in the near history. Slavery, lynchings, etc. But as a society we now shun such behavior.

The question is how long until those radicals decide they too are in the wrong place in polite society and stop being jackwagons?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Correct. Christians did some awful things centuries ago, but became civilized and overall do good, civil things now.
    Whites did some awful things to blacks in the near history. Slavery, lynchings, etc. But as a society we now shun such behavior.

The question is how long until those radicals decide they too are in the wrong place in polite society and stop being jackwagons?
    I humbly submit that, while it isn't going as quickly as we'd like, the trajectory of current events is in that direction.

There will be setbacks, of course, but that's where we're headed - and have been headed for about a hundred years. At least.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    A bit of thread necromancy here, but I wonder if Iran will be the new target of an organized coalition of Islamic states.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    A bit of thread necromancy here, but I wonder if Iran will be the new target of an organized coalition of Islamic states.

Islamic and Hebraic. :) Although that connection might be publicly low key.

When I was in that area, it was pretty obvious that all the Gulf States feared Iran, and prior to OIF, Saddamized Iraq. They were happy to (as quietly as possible) provide air bases for OEF and OIF, because I think they saw it as a way to have the US in their corner as a counter to Iran's expansion. None of them liked the Saudis, but they did not find them threatening like they did Iran.

Top Bottom