• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    We have been together, off and on, for the past three years. I've had larger and better feeling parts put on you and that still has not helped me to feel totally comfortable with you. Don't cry! You knew this has been coming for a while. Believe me, it's not you, it's me. I'm just not ready for you to be in my life any longer. You deserve better than me and it would be selfish for me to hold on to you just because I can't stand to see you with someone else. You deserve to be happy. Feel free to stay until you get things in order, but know that I have another in my life right now. Remember, if you ever need me, just give me a call and I'll be there. Don't cry out loud; keep it inside. I... I... I care for you. Goodbye. :crying:

2011-06-16_08-29-41_457.jpg

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    QUE you did the right thing, you can't trust her, she doesn't have a safety, won't never go up in value, won't be a collector's item, ugly plain jane;)

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Downtown Fort Wayne
    I don't know man, it sure looks like the piece you have pictured laying on what I can only assume is your B.asic I.nstructions B.efore L.eaving E.arth. I think that makes it for better or worse, till death

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    Maybe if you just accepted her for what she is
    instead of trying to change her into what you think she should be
    it would have worked out.

Committment and mutual respect are what make for a lasting relationship.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I won't put her business out there, but I did all I could to make it work out. We just grew apart and now I have one that fits me better. It will take me a while to get over this, but I'm sure it will get easier as the days go by. We went everywhere together, but it's over now and there is no sense in looking back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBtKhmatRjo

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Slim, sleek, and much more submissive. Also, I didn't have to spend extra money on the bigger plastic parts.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    u did the right think que, she is nothing but a cheap h...., so many like her all over the place especially with jb leos! u won't miss her, in a few days that sour taste in your mouth will be gone n u will be so much better off without her and her temper.

Top Bottom