• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M88A1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2010
    Bedford
    QUE, did you try couples counseling...You dont want to toss her out...without making sure you did everything to stay together for the bullits

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Can you just imagine American "city boy" Lawyer Que out by himself in the Australian bush? :D :laugh::laugh:

yes, yes i can .... OH CRAP, wrong hat :):

PrincessQueatrice.jpg

joshuametivier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Columbus
    now THAT is what I am talking about!! hilarious! I totally have intimate relationships with each of my guns. felt like I nut the last time I spouted about a gun like that. Qudo's to Que! joshua

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I woke up and found this note on my kitchen table:

"I was the best thing you ever had! I treated you like a king and would have done anything I could to protect you. Every time you see something new and shiny you want to get rid of me. Well, those days are over and I know I deserve better than that. I'm sure there is someone out there who wouldn't mind me being by their side. You talk about my size and shape, but I know plenty of men who would want me IWB for their EDC even the LEO in GI. Yeah, he asked me to come and be with him plenty of times, but you wouldn't let me go, but that's alright. But, you know what? I'm going to stick around here for a while. Many have tried others, but have always come back to this PERFECTION! So, when you are ready, I will be clean and will put a couple drops of oil on my slide, just in case you want to shoot. Until then, have fun with your little range toy, but remember I'm a life saver!"

I don't know what to do with this. She is right. My head is easily turned whenever I see something new, but I just can't help it. Maybe I need counseling? Maybe I should take an armorers course, so I can appreciate her more?

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Get rid of it, more for me.

However, so much for the stereotype of "Once you go "GLOCK", you never go back".

Last edited:

Hooker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2011
    NW IN
    I woke up and found this note on my kitchen table:

"I was the best thing you ever had! I treated you like a king and would have done anything I could to protect you. Every time you see something new and shiny you want to get rid of me. Well, those days are over and I know I deserve better than that. I'm sure there is someone out there who wouldn't mind me being by their side. You talk about my size and shape, but I know plenty of men who would want me IWB for their EDC even the LEO in GI. Yeah, he asked me to come and be with him plenty of times, but you wouldn't let me go, but that's alright. But, you know what? I'm going to stick around here for a while. Many have tried others, but have always come back to this PERFECTION! So, when you are ready, I will be clean and will put a couple drops of oil on my slide, just in case you want to shoot. Until then, have fun with your little range toy, but remember I'm a life saver!"

I don't know what to do with this. She is right. My head is easily turned whenever I see something new, but I just can't help it. Maybe I need counseling? Maybe I should take an armorers course, so I can appreciate her more?

Okay, I have the perfect solution....

THREEEEEESOME!!! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom