• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County
    There are plenty of fish in the sea my friend. It's time to move on. You'll feel better...it takes time but in the end it will be worth it. At least there won't be a custody battle...

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    :eek: It's crazy how we get attatched to some of our firearms. I got rid of my G17 a few weeks ago and the other day decided I missed having a glock so I got a G22 on trade. It's my first .40 so here's hoping to a good relationship. :):

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Hilarious! And I'm not sure if you need special help or if you r normal. Its a VERY fine line.

Que, and everyone else, thanks for the laughs.

And firearm polygamy is a great idea.

Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Just read the thread. Excuse me, I have to go take a shower now. I feel all nasty and dirty, kinda like .....a pimp or a homewrecker!! :D

The man knows why.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Just read the thread. Excuse me, I have to go take a shower now. I feel all nasty and dirty, kinda like .....a pimp or a homewrecker!! :D

The man knows why.

Steve, you brought us together, but it's not your fault what happened. The heart wants what the heart wants and this was inevitable.

indianajoe

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    Fishers
    I woke up and found this note on my kitchen table:

"I was the best thing you ever had! I treated you like a king and would have done anything I could to protect you. Every time you see something new and shiny you want to get rid of me. Well, those days are over and I know I deserve better than that. I'm sure there is someone out there who wouldn't mind me being by their side. You talk about my size and shape, but I know plenty of men who would want me IWB for their EDC even the LEO in GI. Yeah, he asked me to come and be with him plenty of times, but you wouldn't let me go, but that's alright. But, you know what? I'm going to stick around here for a while. Many have tried others, but have always come back to this PERFECTION! So, when you are ready, I will be clean and will put a couple drops of oil on my slide, just in case you want to shoot. Until then, have fun with your little range toy, but remember I'm a life saver!"

I don't know what to do with this. She is right. My head is easily turned whenever I see something new, but I just can't help it. Maybe I need counseling? Maybe I should take an armorers course, so I can appreciate her more?

Hmmm.... I've heard this kind of talk before. Reminds me that I like my women like I like my coffee....

Cold and bitter.

Last edited:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

We have been together, off and on, for the past three years. I've had larger and better feeling parts put on you and that still has not helped me to feel totally comfortable with you. Don't cry! You knew this has been coming for a while. Believe me, it's not you, it's me. I'm just not ready for you to be in my life any longer. You deserve better than me and it would be selfish for me to hold on to you just because I can't stand to see you with someone else. You deserve to be happy. Feel free to stay until you get things in order, but know that I have another in my life right now. Remember, if you ever need me, just give me a call and I'll be there. Don't cry out loud; keep it inside. I... I... I care for you. Goodbye. :crying:

2011-06-16_08-29-41_457.jpg

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Not sure what happened, but I heard some screaming and ran into my office and saw them rolling on the floor. This is getting out of hand, now I know she has to go. She got the mag knocked out of her, so I don't think she'll try that again.

2011-06-17_23-47-43_894.jpg

Top Bottom