• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I wonder what would happen if he actually got in a fight, legally speaking I mean.
    Since he's asking people to come and say it to his face, he's even willing to pay for their trip and him being a firearm instructor who "teaches people how to kill people" (according to his own words) ... :dunno:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I wonder what would happen if he actually got in a fight, legally speaking I mean.
    Since he's asking people to come and say it to his face, he's even willing to pay for their trip and him being a firearm instructor who "teaches people how to kill people" (according to his own words) ... :dunno:

We could get Don King to promote the fight.

don-king.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I would guess that he would have any takers sign off on the normal legal liability paperwork just like any other "student."

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I'm confused...

If the person's responsibility to be ready for the fight never ended, how could it just start when they meet James? :dunno:

:D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm confused...

If the person's responsibility to be ready for the fight never ended, how could it just start when they meet James? :dunno:

:D

:scratch:

Well your responsibility to be ready for the fight never ends, but it has to start one day.If your are not responsible yet and you know that you will have to fight with James Yeager then your responsibility to be responsible for the fight just started.Then you are responsible to be ready when the fight starts. :dunno:

Que explains it much better than I do but it makes sense. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgMp6BuudtU&feature=plcp[/ame]

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    I don't know much about James Yeager other than what I've read or watched videos of here on INGO. That being said to label someone a coward and not have been involved in the situation Yeager was involved in is ass-hattery in the first degree.

critter592

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    North Central, IN
    :scratch:

Well your responsibility to be ready for the fight never ends, but it has to start one day.If your are not responsible yet and you know that you will have to fight with James Yeager then your responsibility to be responsible for the fight just started.Then you are responsible to be ready when the fight starts. :dunno:

Que explains it much better than I do but it makes sense. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgMp6BuudtU&feature=plcp

LOL!!! I'm cryin here. :laugh6:

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    What good can come from posting videos like this? Is it supposed to make him look like a bad ass? Should we be afraid of him?

They obviously impress esrice.

Every time Yeager opens his pie-hole, his videos get posted here. I would think those who were interested would already be subscribers to Yeager's youtube channel. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

Every time Yeager opens his pie-hole, his videos get posted here. I would think those who were interested would already be subscribers to Yeager's youtube channel. :dunno:

I subscribe to his channel but his videos get posted here by Esrice faster than they show up on my subscirption box on Youtube. :):

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

Come on now. esrice posts a lot of other videos of other instructors. There's been a few videos by Rob Pincus that's been posted.

It just seems like esrice posts mainly James Yeager is because James Yeager makes A LOT of videos.

And since INGO's subject topic is wrapped around guns, training, carrying, self defense, doesn't it make sense to post videos by trainers that are talking about those subjects?

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    I can't speak to his tactics, his classes, or his knowledge of self defense topics; he may be excellent. I will say that I did learn something from this video. Don't be that guy. Don't be the guy who keeps repeating "say it to my face! I betcha won't say it to my face!" It's juvenile, it's petty, and it's sad. He reminds me of every punk I've ever seen get into a bar fight over something stupid. I'm just waiting for him to pull his shirt off and start throwing his hands up while his "boys" hold him back. Let it go already, I think it's a good lesson. Or is the point of this type of video to draw attention? If he's as good of a trainer as esrice, Shay, and others say he is, why the need for pro wrestling tactics? Maybe he's a marketing genius, I don't know...

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I'm with dirtbiker and jsharmon. What's the point of making a video telling people if they want to talk ****, come say it to my face? Why let that **** bother you? If I got into a fight everythime someone talked **** to me, well, I would have been in a lot of fights. I just think it's a bad representation for his school. I don't want to be tought by a hot head. Let people talk **** if it makes them feel better about themselves. To me, this video makes him look no better than the ones talking ****.

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    To be completely honest, esrice told me about the offer that had been made to Rookie AFTER the fact. If I had known that offer existed, you can bet your ass I would have shown up and introduced myself as Rookie. I swear. You honestly think he would have done anything? No. It's all bells and whistles (for the most part).

Now, what's his email address so I can get a free ticket to Camden? He didn't say we had to be serious when we were calling him a coward, right?

Top Bottom