Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Jedi has proclivities?

Being a thug, he probably stole those too :n00b:

I think they have a shot for that.
    As the underboss I would have to say that if Jedi has any proclivities, and I'm not saying he has any, they would be legitimately obtained proclivities. Any insinuation that any alleged proclivities were less than honestly acquired would be met with the utmost in vigorous refutation of said allegations, if you know what I mean.:ar15:

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    So I take it you are coming to defend his "rights" such as they may be?

Bringing SheepPuppy too :laugh:

BTW, where is Ghost Of Winter, he's been scarce lately, do you see him at North Porter County? :dunno:

He is around but I know right now he was working Midnights... Just got a PM from him yesterday but it was in the late evening...
    I am going to try and make it over there on the 20th, and will try and snag Puppy as well.

IN_Sheepdog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 21, 2010
    Northwest aka "da Region"
    As the underboss I would have to say that if Jedi has any proclivities, and I'm not saying he has any, they would be legitimately obtained proclivities. Any insinuation that any alleged proclivities were less than honestly acquired would be met with the utmost in vigorous refutation of said allegations, if you know what I mean.:ar15:

Ya know the sad thing is... I do...

ALL Jedi Proclivities are of the legal type and are only carried in the appropriate legal amounts.... He is not an addict to his proclivities... he just has them for recreational and medicinal purposes... :D

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Ya know the sad thing is... I do...

ALL Jedi Proclivities are of the legal type and are only carried in the appropriate legal amounts.... He is not an addict to his proclivities... he just has them for recreational and medicinal purposes... :D

Lemme guess, at the cigar night on the 20th you will show up with a dissertation on what the definition of "is" is :popcorn:

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    So you are coming to the cigar lounge for the first time ever :rockwoot:

That means we can put you on trial IN PERSON.

t_star will bring the handcuffs to put you into custody (I don't think its a stretch to presume she has some) :):
    :rolleyes: geeze, just 'cuz a girl has a penchant to wear black/dark colored clothing, I get all this flak about being "weird" :D
    They better be PINK and fuzzy!
    & who said Jedi would show up. Jedi is thinking Da PINKFather may have to come and put you all in your place. Ya are getting out of hand.
    pink & fuzzy and owned by me? HA! That would never happen.

Top Bottom