• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Why in Hades name would I want the owner of a gun store to bring bacon as tribute? This is primarily a gun group, not a bacon group.
    Be nice to t-star, even though she doesn't partake of the bacon, she does provide bacon goodness for us.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    GG wasn't on a list till she blasphemed bacon.

I've never blasphemed bacon. I'm just straightforward with the fact I don't like it. More for you guys, so whats the problem? :dunno: Don't be the guy that makes me say eff these guys and stop making the bacon cupcakes. :)

Jedi: :rolleyes: and :biggun:

wolfeden

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Medaryville
    The its "ZERO 4 sumthin...heading out the door for the YOUTH GROUP SHOOT" thread bump.

See some of you at Winamac today, see the rest of you on Thursday for the OPEN CARRY GUITAR & CIGAR & PROSECUTE JEDI night!!!
    You were the one person I was really looking forward to meeting on Saturday. Working a second shift job and getting to bed at 2:30 and then up at 5:00 just did not seem to render me a clear mind for thinking Saturday morning. I was the first one to the range though.

I see your shop is in a good location as my son and I visit Illiana quite often. I am starting to wonder if you were the instructor at the South bench on the 50 yard range. My daughter was the rapid fire girl if it was her that another post was referring to.

We will meet someday. Wish I could help you all toast Jedi. He is a good guy for what he manages to get done. Have fun everybody.:)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    You were the one person I was really looking forward to meeting on Saturday. Working a second shift job and getting to bed at 2:30 and then up at 5:00 just did not seem to render me a clear mind for thinking Saturday morning. I was the first one to the range though.

I see your shop is in a good location as my son and I visit Illiana quite often. I am starting to wonder if you were the instructor at the South bench on the 50 yard range. My daughter was the rapid fire girl if it was her that another post was referring to.

We will meet someday. Wish I could help you all toast Jedi. He is a good guy for what he manages to get done. Have fun everybody.:)

Yup that was me at the south end of the 50 yard range.

Your daughter is such a good shot she scares me :laugh:

Top Bottom