• melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Hope to be there! Would be good to meet all the NWI INGOers
    I think we'd love to see you show up.

Its certainly nice to see that there is a new gunshop in Lake County :yesway: and being in So Lake County is even better :rockwoot:

You are more than welcome to bring up a stack of business cards and pass them out, as well as leaving some up near the cash register where we have other businesses that leave their cards on display for customers.

A typical turnout at these events is about 50% INGO member and 50% non-INGO members but, that said, the vast majority of our regular customers are pro-gun/pro-hunting/pro-fishing/pro-archery guys. So you'll have more than a couple potential customers showing up on June 20th.

:)

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Ran into GHOST OF WINTER & LADY GHOST today at Cabelas. They are planning to attend. It will be good to see them for longer than 10 minutes. Ghost has been fairly inactive here on INGO lately, sounds like his life has been fairly stressful :)

Thanks for the information. We look forward to it and we will certainly bring in some cards to hand out.
    I'm going to try to stop in your shop one day this week. Its hard for me to get out much while my daughter is recovering from a spinal fusion surgery, but I'd like to get in just to say HI and look around.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    JEDI- LEGO bump.

1333155476m_SPLASH.jpg

:)

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    Who are you to make such demands? :dunno: You won't even be in attendance!
    It was "advice" from da underboss. And by making the "suggestion" when I'm not going to be there, it shows that I am looking out for "my peeps" which would include a certain gg who may be there.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    It was "advice" from da underboss. And by making the "suggestion" when I'm not going to be there, it shows that I am looking out for "my peeps" which would include a certain gg who may be there.

While this may be true, and your intentions are good-willed, I am sure the "tribute" involves bacon, and I have it on very good authority that GG does not care about bacon.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Hey we are planning on prosecuting Jedi, not persecuting t_star!

You can prosecute all you want, mater no difference. Thugland has no treaty with redneckland to extridite me nor would they even consider it. So :p Now I best not speak again unless my Consigliore' advises to do so. :D

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    You can prosecute all you want, mater no difference. Thugland has no treaty with redneckland to extridite me nor would they even consider it. So :p Now I best not speak again unless my Consigliore' advises to do so. :D

Well f you recall my little brown friend we didn't have an extradition treaty with panama, yet we DID get Noriega.......why let something as trivial as an agreement stop us from just going and getting you, OR send in a hit squad to 'take care' of you? :draw:

Top Bottom