• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    I would like to hear more about this, because I believe it is retconning.

Sessions may have offered to resign before, but was dissuaded from doing so by Trump. That's different.

If that had been the case, this current letter would not have been worded "At your request...." It would've been Sessions' request.

full article: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-after-humiliating-oval-office-meeting-report

ccd0d0f6-1203-4ef1-9a94-d6183019b80c.png

Edit: Not just months...over a year ago-Sept 2017.

EMDX6043

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2015
    Hammond
    Right.

So this notion that he resigned months ago, but it is only effective now, is hogwash. If that's the entirety of the matter.

Based on available information, Trump chose to keep him around until the midterms, then asked him to resign.

Yep. Denied the original resignation.

Who's on first?? Or is that what...

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Trump can't mess with Mueller. Democratic House will impeach him in a NY second.

But, Mueller hasn't said anything to this point that would lead me to believe that Trump is a target at this point.
    Uh they're gonna do that anyways and we ALL know that. You dont need any evidence to impeach a president when the dems are in charge. Thank God cooler heads run the Senate and will shut that **** down.
    I agree, Mueller is just milking his last paychecks.
    If he was seriously investigating Russian collusion there would be some dems in jail by now.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I havn't figured out multi-quoting, so I'll just say this: Many people had high hopes for Sessions when he was first announced as AG, especially the people of Alabama, who were proud of him. The day after he was sworn in as AG, he recused himself from the most important, attention grabbing circus of the next two years; the Mueller investigation, and everything encompassed by that, including the FBI incestuous garbage that we've all seen and been subjected to. I say incestuous because there's a long and storied history between all the players in this coup attempt to take down Trump; you'll have to do your research on that; I don't keep detailed lists of my own research. Sessions' failure was that he allowed all the BS to go on, and really couldn't intervene, due to the fact he had recused himself unnecessarily, over some routine meeting he had with some Russians, leading up to the election of Trump. The fact that he did so the day after he was sworn in, instead of telling Trump the day before, interests many people.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Uh they're gonna do that anyways and we ALL know that. You dont need any evidence to impeach a president when the dems are in charge. Thank God cooler heads run the Senate and will shut that **** down.
    I agree, Mueller is just milking his last paychecks.
    If he was seriously investigating Russian collusion there would be some dems in jail by now.

You must be a millennial and not yet born when Clinton was impeached by REPUBLICANS.
    Or, that brain cell got wrapped around your amygdalic axle.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Rumor i have been seeing is Trey Goudy

I'd vote for Trey Gowdy every day, and twice on Sunday, but sadly, it seams he's ready for a rest from public life. I hope you're right though, as he's about the sharpest person I've ever seen in Washington, or anywhere, for that matter. The following vid is just a taste of Gowdy. Anyone interested can find a boatload of equally interesting vids on the Youtube. If you can't tell, I like the guy!

[video=youtube;NN1d6_h9skc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN1d6_h9skc[/video]

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Trump can't mess with Mueller. Democratic House will impeach him in a NY second.

But, Mueller hasn't said anything to this point that would lead me to believe that Trump is a target at this point.

And do you think the Repub Senate would convict?

If I remember correctly, the resignation was turned in months ago. It wasn't "accepted" until now, which was the plan all along. I think Hannity covered the thing a while back.

full article: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-after-humiliating-oval-office-meeting-report

Edit: Not just months...over a year ago-Sept 2017.

I believe you are thinking of Nikki Haley. She sent in her resignation letter quite a while ago, it was accepted but she was asked to stay on for a while iirc.

Right.

So this notion that he resigned months ago, but it is only effective now, is hogwash. If that's the entirety of the matter.

Based on available information, Trump chose to keep him around until the midterms, then asked him to resign.

See above.

I havn't figured out multi-quoting, so I'll just say this

On the bottom right of each post there are 3 buttons, reply, reply with quote and a third. Click the third button for each comment you want to multiquote and then click reply with quote on the last one.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I'd vote for Trey Gowdy every day, and twice on Sunday, but sadly, it seams he's ready for a rest from public life. I hope you're right though, as he's about the sharpest person I've ever seen in Washington, or anywhere, for that matter. The following vid is just a taste of Gowdy. Anyone interested can find a boatload of equally interesting vids on the Youtube. If you can't tell, I like the guy!

[video=youtube;NN1d6_h9skc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN1d6_h9skc[/video]

Gowdy failed on Hillary. I like him too, but that cannot be ignored. All hat and no cowboy???

Top Bottom