• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Last time it was pain killers, probably more of the same. This case will be made to go away or he'll receive a slap on the wrist. The powers that be in Indy aren't going to risk anything with their beloved Colts.

poppy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    South of Indy
    Ummmmm, could he not afford a driver? Recalling some of his seemingly incoherent past tweets that were made public, no, I am not surprised.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Last time it was pain killers, probably more of the same. This case will be made to go away or he'll receive a slap on the wrist. The powers that be in Indy aren't going to risk anything with their beloved Colts.
    Well, this is in Hamilton County, not Indianapolis. He'll pay Jimmy Voyles big money and Jimmy will find a simple error in the arrest (t not crossed or an i not dotted) and get it thrown out. Happens all the time. You want to fight a DUI arrest, Voyles Zahn & Paul are the best.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Well, this is in Hamilton County, not Indianapolis. He'll pay Jimmy Voyles big money and Jimmy will find a simple error in the arrest (t not crossed or an i not dotted) and get it thrown out. Happens all the time. You want to fight a DUI arrest, Voyles Zahn & Paul are the best.
    True, it is Hamilton county, but it's Carmel and their mayor sees them as an extension of Indy's best and brightest. Brainard probably already has the call in to get things moving along to quash this mess.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Well, we know how that deputy/officer answered the inane interview question on what would you do if you pulled over a high profile person or official for OWI.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    True, it is Hamilton county, but it's Carmel and their mayor sees them as an extension of Indy's best and brightest. Brainard probably already has the call in to get things moving along to quash this mess.

Translation - CPD has been instructed off the record to never let this happen again. And now that this has happened all players involved in the legal channel from the arresting officer to the judge will make sure that Jim or any other affluent member of the community does not suffer this embarrassment.

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Maybe, just maybe this will wake his butt up. Anyone else notice that his face already looks like his liver has given up? He's killing himself. Who is next in line as the owner? If I were that person I'd be adjusting my tie while standing in the wings getting ready to walk on stage.

Top Bottom