• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    he got off with a slap, and the others that he tricked or used got reamed.....Have not liked him since he pulled that stunt. I also could go on for hours what he did to his step mom the minutes after his father died.............

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    That's cause he's not a Bears Fan. My two favorite teams are the Bears and whoever is playing either the Colts or Dem Dirty Packers.

nfl-chicago-bears-team.jpg

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    The bill would allow people to carry a gun almost anywhere in Indiana. That means licensed gun owners would be able to bring their firearms into libraries, parks, and sports arenas, including Lucas Oil Stadium.

whats the problem????? i would understand if it said unlicensed... but it doesnt

Cherryspringer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    Lafayette
    This is pretty standard. You can't carry in your courthouse, schools and many other public buildings. I dont understand why the hostility towards Irsay over this subject.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    This is pretty standard. You can't carry in your courthouse, schools and many other public buildings. I dont understand why the hostility towards Irsay over this subject.

Because Irsay, in saying what he said, was attempting to inject his worry and fear about John Q. Citizen carrying a firearm in what he considers his property (LOS) into statewide law, preventing bad laws from being overturned.

As for "can't carry in your courthouse, schools, and many other public buildings"... All of those restrictions are wrong as well. Some will be overturned by this bill if it becomes law. Others, we will remain in the Dark Ages for at least another year.

You said, "This is pretty standard." How sad that you accept it for that reason. Just because you're used to something or it is common does not make it right.

Blessings,
    Bill

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I've been to alot of Colts games and there is no way anyone should be allowed to carry firearms into the stadium. I'm all for the second ammendment but alcohol and adrenalin are not good things to mix with firearms. Some Patriots fan may decide to take out Peyton, lol

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I've been to alot of Colts games and there is no way anyone should be allowed to carry firearms into the stadium. I'm all for the second ammendment but alcohol and adrenalin are not good things to mix with firearms. Some Patriots fan may decide to take out Peyton, lol

So people who carry cannot be trusted around alcohol or adrenalin?

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009

I've never been to a Colts game in LOS without carrying a gun, don't drink and didn't shoot anyone.

I think if they removed alcohol from the stadium they would reduce the problems by 99%

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Exactly, that's why guns are illegal in bars in Indiana..oh...wait...never mind..

Mike_Indy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm less bothered by the restriction of guns than I am by the misrepresentation of what the laws mean. As others have said, if they want guns (legal ones) out of the stadium, so be it. I can choose to go or not go. But by joining in on the mis-information band wagon, I've lost some respect for them.

They could have achieved the same end result (Law abiding citizens unarmed, thugs armed at Colts games) by simply taking a direct and accurate approach.

Top Bottom