• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    He is a pill popping junky that should have gone to federal prison. He bought his way out of the pokey when he got caught stashing thousands of pills on his private jet and running them to california.

He was the old Nora Apothecary's favorite customer. He ate pain meds like Pez candy and now he wants to tell me how to live?
    Yeah, I am not a fan of Jim but I will not hold that against the team. There is a choice if you do not like that you cannot carry

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Irsay tweet'd about buying an SKS and a bunch of ammo. Maybe he's not a gun hater.

Found it:
    Untitled-2_normal.jpg

JimIrsay Jim Irsay

Stopped off n Tushka at the pop knife n gun place,bought a SKS rifle and a couple full cases of that steel core ammo,with the Berdan primers

6 Mar Favorite Retweet Reply

Maybe it's all about a perceived family safe environment or having to pay extra security at the gate. I think we should invite him to an INGO shooting event to change his mond on the subject.

:draw:

[edit - I just invited him to come shootin' on Twitter. LOL]

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    He cheats on his wife constantly. That's all I really know about him. I can't afford tickets to NFL games, anyway, so I don't really care if I can carry there or not.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Irsay got an exception, but SB292 passed.

I think that's called "scoreboard" for gun owners.

Plus... there's a confusing exception that might seriously dilute his exception.

SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    I don't care about Irsay. I don't care about the Colts. They never play the Red Wings. As soon as they do I'll start to care.

What I do care about is property owners and their right to use, or have thier property used as they deem, not as some goverment asstard thinks it should be used. This law, while feeling good for gun guys, is an absolute assault on property owner rights. On principle it's wrong.

Any business owner should be able to decide whether smoking is or isn't OK on their property. Carrying a weapon is no different.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Irsay should be able to say he doesn't want guns in his (taxpayer funded) facility. I say I don't want my money in his (taxpayer funded) anti-gun facility. Simple enough.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I don't care about Irsay. I don't care about the Colts. They never play the Red Wings. As soon as they do I'll start to care.

What I do care about is property owners and their right to use, or have thier property used as they deem, not as some goverment asstard thinks it should be used. This law, while feeling good for gun guys, is an absolute assault on property owner rights. On principle it's wrong.

Any business owner should be able to decide whether smoking is or isn't OK on their property. Carrying a weapon is no different.

:dunno: SB292 dealt with guns not smoking. In addition SB292 only deals with property that is "government owned" NOT private property. So PRIVATE PROPERTY owners do have a say of what is OK (guns, smoking, etc..) on their property.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    :dunno: SB292 dealt with guns not smoking. In addition SB292 only deals with property that is "government owned" NOT private property. So PRIVATE PROPERTY owners do have a say of what is OK (guns, smoking, etc..) on their property.

This!

This bill has NO effect on private property. It doesn't even effect public property LEASED by a private party. This only effects taxpayer-owned and operated public property.

You might be more concerned about the parking lot bill. This has more of an effect on private property rights.

SB292 doesn't affect private property rights in the least.

Top Bottom