• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    Ban online sales and then incentivize states to put in draconian laws by tying federal funds to their road project or school. "If you want our money, you'll need to pass a few laws for common sense gun violence reform"

I do like the trauma-informed care push--that should be a no-brainer for everyone.

But, that they put suicide at the bottom, when that's the #1 killer by firearm, shows they aren't really wanting to address the issues. His gun reform should start in the parts of the cities that have the greatest violence and address those issues... I'm betting the "gun show loophole" will seem pretty pathetic by the time they're done with their blue ribbon white paper task force.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    incentivize states to put in draconian laws by tying federal funds to their road project or school. "If you want our money, you'll need to pass a few laws for common sense gun violence reform"

This is exactly how I’ve always thought they would slowly take guns. Using the schools and funding, like the drinking age with highway funding. I see them using the argument guns are used in so many school shootings, that to keep children safe we need these “common sense laws” and if a state doesn’t abide they lose funding for schools.

I also figure it may be a good way for states to regain control of their rights. Fine, if federal funding isn’t paying for our schools, we aren’t governed by the federal board of education. Let the states run their own schooling, regain states rights, and keep our gun rights. Better that way anyway.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    My favorite:
    End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

So no more ordering a set of grips for my 100 yo Colt.

I don't think you need to worry. If Joe and Ho is elected, buying grips for my100 y/o colt would not be on the top of my worry list.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Trying to understand how someone as pro-USA as my brother-in-law can be so pro-Biden and Harris. And he is a firearm owner!

I hope someone wakes up the democrats to what happened the last time a group of people representing a government tried to take away the people's firearms. (Hint, revolutionary war)

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    We won't have to worry about Biden. He isn't going to be the Dem candidate. He'll step aside or be dumped in favor of Kamala Harris and she'll be their candidate. And she'll be worse!

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Gun owners voting democrat, at least in this election, is like Jewish people joining the SS in 1943 Germany, I just don’t get it. Either there are more important issues to them than gun ownership and freedom, or they are just doing what there grandparents did, because “democrats are the party of the working man”.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    As gung-ho as Biden was to ban so-called "assault weapons" in the 1994 Crime Bill, it would be a BIG mistake to take what he says today on gun laws political "posturing".
    Also add in that Harris is on board with it too.
    If Biden can get elected along with a Democrat Congress, this country will be in BIG trouble.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I just can't imagine anyone with an ounce of brains voting for that babbling idiot...

People voted for Trump, got a bit of the 2A chipped away, and are still willing to vote for him again. So it's not like were dealing with folks that are really thinkin g about what their vote means. And, I'd like to point out that Obama actually expanded gun rights during his 8 year.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    People voted for Trump, got a bit of the 2A chipped away, and are still willing to vote for him again. So it's not like were dealing with folks that are really thinkin g about what their vote means. And, I'd like to point out that Obama actually expanded gun rights during his 8 year.

Still willing to vote for Trump. As far as 2A what is a better option?

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

You mean being able to carry guns into national parks or travel on an Amtrak train with guns in your luggage? How often do you go to a national park or ride a train, big deal. You know if he would have been able to get a bill like an assault weapons ban or any other gun control bill through Congress to his desk he would've signed it. He was just pragmatic enough that he knew gun control bills wouldn't go anywhere so why rile up gunowners unlike the other democrat morons that always keep introducing them.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Not for lack of trying (crying)!

new-160105-obama-tears-gty-1160.jpg

Crying about not being able to restrict rights more... the good old days.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis

Speaking facts doesn't usually resonate in political posts, but thank you for pointing out the facts.

Top Bottom