• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So basically Biden is going to add all semiautomatic firearms to the NFA list is the vibe i'm getting from his site. Then add a limit of 1 firearm a month of those firearms he thinks are okay, I imagine an ammunition limit will also be in place too.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Bbbbbbbbbbut bump stocks!

I believe the bump stock issue is wrong, but It is a mole hill I would not die on.

We will lose everything if Harris becomes president and they get control of Congress and two supreme court appointments.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    You have a right to be worried about what Joe “wants” in his campaign, however I’m more worried about what Trump is more likely to do such as impose martial law as a form of “law and order”

If you’re not clear about martial law it’s the ultimate F U and strips away your constitutional rights and effectively gives government full control over everything, even your possessions.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    You have a right to be worried about what Joe “wants” in his campaign, however I’m more worried about what Trump is more likely to do such as impose martial law as a form of “law and order”

If you’re not clear about martial law it’s the ultimate F U and strips away your constitutional rights and effectively gives government full control over everything, even your possessions.

giphy-1.gif

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville

Maybe I missed it, but, where do you get that Trumps platform policy states he will be doing this? Unlike your obvious Uncle Joe state he WILL come for the guns?

Bob

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Maybe I missed it, but, where do you get that Trumps platform policy states he will be doing this? Unlike your obvious Uncle Joe state he WILL come for the guns?

Bob

Why on earth would he state In taking away all your rights in his proposed policy?

I said I would be more worried about that actually happening then Congress voting to pass gun legislation. He’s now running on “law and order” and I don’t see things magically getting better, especially us he’s re-elected and the race/class tensions keep rising.

If you know anything about Trump you know he likes to get his way and call the shots. I’m saying that you probably have a higher chance of losing your rights under martial law then you do of Joe Biden somehow taking them away from you.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    IBTL

The dems are accomplishing what they would try through laws that would eventually get challenged, which is using fear to drive prices on guns and ammo out of the reach of the common man

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Why on earth would he state In taking away all your rights in his proposed policy?

I said I would be more worried about that actually happening then Congress voting to pass gun legislation. He’s now running on “law and order” and I don’t see things magically getting better, especially us he’s re-elected and the race/class tensions keep rising.

If you know anything about Trump you know he likes to get his way and call the shots. I’m saying that you probably have a higher chance of losing your rights under martial law then you do of Joe Biden somehow taking them away from you.

What are you talking about?
    There is nothing happening anywhere that would make Trump declare martial law.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    IBTL

The dems are accomplishing what they would try through laws that would eventually get challenged, which is using fear to drive prices on guns and ammo out of the reach of the common man

How exactly are democrats doing this? Do you think only those who vote republican are buying firearms right now? The fact that so many try to turn everything into politics is absolutely what’s destroying this country. Meanwhile the middle class is evaporating and the world is creating more billionaires and more have nots.

So many people are being robbed right in front of their eyes. I don’t think the violence stops anytime soon. You have a group of people who are unaffected by any of the economical conditions right now because of various reasons... wealth, ability to work Remote, etc... then you have a group who is losing their jobs and left with nothing. Government is supplementing the big business who already have employees who are “unaffected” and you just have these two different worlds that will inevitably collide.

I don’t think anything gets better despite who gets elected and I think even if Trump is re-elected that gun rights are in danger.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    IBTL

Yup true statement right there. What the Dems don’t know is that the conservative group pull together. I have heard in the last twenty four hours about people selling guns and ammo at pre Plandemic prices to help each other.

Top Bottom