• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aflac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Indiana
    If it was just Joe Biden I wouldn't be to worried. But it's the radical left that seems to be running the Democrat party any more.

What I think the Democrat play book is as long as they win the senate as well as the White House is that in 6 months to a year Biden will be forced out/step down from office. Harris becomes president and brings in AOC or someone that's radical left to be the vice. From there I think the far left will only continue to gain and consolidated there power because they are the ones spearheading the Democrat party now. The Democrat party of old is starting to dwindle and is on its way out. If someone is a moderate and they don't vote they "party way" then the next election that politician would be out of a job. Once in power the supreme court will be packed with radical left leaning judges. Things will be pushed through congress that would never fly otherwise. With the judicial support in there pocket there is no avenue left to resist. I also think that DC will get statehood giving the left 2 more senators Which should given them a large enough lead in the senate to push anything through and the GOP would most likely not be able to overcome. As soon as possible in this process the 4th amendment will be taken away. If you have something they don't like you will have to hand it over or it will be taken. The 2nd amendment will be made into a shadow of what it is now. This would be done a national registry first, then banning certain types of firearms. With different bans this would continue until the 2nd amendment is but a shadow. Not to mention there would be laws past that will make it increasingly difficult to obtain a firearm and through increased taxes many people would be priced out of being able to obtain a firearm and/or ammunition. Certain features would no longer be allowed, limited magazine capacity, storage requirements put in place. Anything possible to restrict the 2nd amendment that can be done will be done. The 1st amendment will only matter if it fits the party line/narrative otherwise whatever is being said/done will be censored or shut down. The 5th and 6th amendments will be curtailed, so if you are charged with a crime don't expect much in the way of having any rights. The 9th and 10 amendments will only be applied as seen fit by big brother. As all of this is going on the radical left will continue to build it's power; degrading and persecuting those that don't agree and speak out against them. With no one/way to effectively stand up to the radical left America will become a one party country with an ideology bordering on communism. To use the analogy; they will put the frog in the water and slowly turn the heat up until once the frog realizes what's going on it's to late. Those at the top will be able to do whatever they want while the proletariat is there to only serve.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    5F7C4B81-AED7-4D34-8F03-513D759A65CC.jpg

Look at this ding ding on the right. I’ve seen this post floating around Facebook trying to garner gun owners’ votes but come on, don’t use an AK-47 :smileak:in the photo-opt and expect gun owners to take it seriously.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    People HERE are going to vote for biden... figure that one out.

That one I can't figure out.:dunno:
    There are gun people here. But there are people here that might have a gun (I always suspected a few might not have any at all) but they aren't gun people. The first group would never vote for someone that was on the record as wanting to take away our guns. The second group doesn't appear to really care.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I am starting to believe that some members of INGO are not firearm owners. There is a word for the kind of person who belongs to a website they don't believe in.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I am starting to believe that some members of INGO are not firearm owners. There is a word for the kind of person who belongs to a website they don't believe in.

iu

DNS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Northern IN
    I am old enough to remember how Biden has tried to ban all handguns then he moved to semi-autos and magazines when the supreme court ruled on the heller case. He would confiscate all guns in a minute. I am surprised how many gun owners don't know about his 45 year record of supporting, writing anti-second amendment laws!

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    The Left's mantra is 'control', which is the negative form of true leadership!
    People, innately, disagree with the concept of 'control' so, in turn, they rebel!
    The Left can't 'lead' with programs that the people innately agree with, so...
    and, as a result, they are left with having to 'force' their ideology down people's throats...
    Lovin' my Glock 36, 6+1 .45 acp pistol...there's no limit on the number of magazines!

Clay Pigeon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 3, 2016
    Summitville
    [QUOTE=Expat;8464311]There are gun people here. But there are people here that might have a gun (I always suspected a few might not have any at all) but they aren't gun people. The first group would never vote for someone that was on the record as wanting to take away our guns. The second group doesn't appear to really care.[/QUOTE]

I firmly believe there is one or three here that have a firearm for nothing more than work, and it would surprise me if it was owned by them and not issued.

vermilionbird

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    Oct 17, 2020
    South Bend
    ok call me a coward but one of the reasons I downsized and sold my AR was because I was looking at moving frequently and didn't wanna deal with any current or future restrictions. The other part is that nice 1911s are EXPENSIVE

Restroyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    SE Indiana

I know. One poster I have in mind never posts anywhere except the political section and he's a proud Democrat. I have never seen one of his thousands of posts on any specific gun or gun related topic. He just hangs around the political forum to Troll the Republican Gun owners.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    I know. One poster I have in mind never posts anywhere except the political section and he's a proud Democrat. I have never seen one of his thousands of posts on any specific gun or gun related topic. He just hangs around the political forum to Troll the Republican Gun owners.

I believe there is more than one GOINO (gun owner in name only) on this site

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Dummycrat here and proud gun owner.

I don't know if you think that your description of yourself is suppose to be "cute" or neat, or what??
    The truth is=if you vote for any other than the Trump/Pence ticket, you ARE voting to loose more than just your rights to firearms.

It would take pretty much of a DA for any voter, this late in the game, to not know the difference between the platforms that are now on the ballot??...Bill.

PS: Mods take note-I did NOT call anyone a Dumb Ass on this post or any other...Bill.

Top Bottom