• ...and so much more!
  • loudgroove

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2023
    Lagrange Indiana
    up until this last article, the hidden text was just the readable story that the video discussed. So it wasnt a huge deal. THis time it was useless.

Probably intentional.
    I haven't trusted Fox news ever since the Dominion voting machine lawsuit, and they let Lou Dobbs go. His was the only show I even watched on any of their channels. So not a loss for me. lol

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Still no word on who shot the kid, but it was a head shot and he's not expected to survive.

Her ex, the kid's father, is a registered sex offender and all around degenerate. His mother, the child's grandmother, is a rabbi. Of course. :tinfoil:

Kidding. But seriously where do find these whack jobs? Oh right, El Salvador.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Anyone else notice that officials have walked back the fact that she was trans? They havent disputed the slew of male aliases, just that they are now saying she wasnt really trans. :scratch:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Anyone else notice that officials have walked back the fact that she was trans? They havent disputed the slew of male aliases, just that they are now saying she wasnt really trans. :scratch:
    Hadn't made the full leap, but I did go looking at MSM last night, couple of sites, to see if the trans label was being applied and noticed it had switched to gender "fluid" aliasing.

That made me curious as to whether or not she was active in any trans organizations.

I haven't found that out so far.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Hadn't made the full leap, but I did go looking at MSM last night, couple of sites, to see if the trans label was being applied and noticed it had switched to gender "fluid" aliasing.

That made me curious as to whether or not she was active in any trans organizations.

I haven't found that out so far.
    Don't worry, the ministry of truth has fixed the issue and the new truth will be told to you soon enough.

"Oceania has always been at war with Eastasia.

sapper83

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    Valparaiso

Still no word on who shot the kid, but it was a head shot and he's not expected to survive.

Her ex, the kid's father, is a registered sex offender and all around degenerate. His mother, the child's grandmother, is a rabbi. Of course. :tinfoil:

Kidding. But seriously where do find these whack jobs? Oh right, El Salvador.
    It is terrible the young child was shot, but i think that point is mute who shot the boy, i dont want libtards outcrying for the off duty cop to be charged or chastised because he reacted saving possibly hundreds.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom