• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Not to thread jack, but what kind of pistol do you think Joel carries?

I see him as a Beretta man...maybe a nickle-plated M9? No optics or light.
    Something flashy and overly expensive. Does Cabot or Wilson produce a gold plated model?

Whatever it is, I'm sure the congregants paid for it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Some of that criminal history is as old as 2005. So not a recent border jumper.

The claim that weapons were purchased legally suggests a green card holder. No comment on how that long criminal history didn't cause immigration or purchase problems.

Take peanut gallery claims with a pinch of salt but it sounds like she was a well known lunatic who the authorities ignored reports about.
    Was there a 'manifesto' and how deeply will it be buried?

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Anyone else notice that officials have walked back the fact that she was trans? They havent disputed the slew of male aliases, just that they are now saying she wasnt really trans. :scratch:
    But, they can’t make that distinction for the trans people. We must wait for the trans person to say what they are and what their pronouns are without question. It’s transphobic for the media to speak for this person on their gender

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Honestly, he's probably too much of a sissy to carry anything. I'm sure he pays security staff for personal protection.
    Hard to say, but I know a couple pastors that seem to be a little too sheepish let's say to think they would be of the mind to fight back. But, in actuality, the one's I'm thinking of carry some very good quality firearms.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    It sounds like maybe I am the one who needs to apologize. Sounds like I unintentionally offended.
    I'm not offended. I'm just not sure why you chose to come at me when others made less-than-positive comments about Osteen. My comment was a quote from the movie "US Marshals" where Tommy Lee Jones tells Robert Downey, Jr to "Get rid of that chrome-plated sissy pistol...".

Top Bottom