• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I'm not offended. I'm just not sure why you chose to come at me when others made less-than-positive comments about Osteen. My comment was a quote from the movie "US Marshals" where Tommy Lee Jones tells Robert Downey, Jr to "Get rid of that chrome-plated sissy pistol...".
    I didn't intend to come at you. I felt that you were taking it differently than I intended. That's why I apologized and I meant it sincerely. I respect you and what you do for a living. It was not an apology if I offended it was an apology because I wronged a fellow human being.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I wear a thong build for tactical activities at all times.
    I am developing a tactical thong with slots for 2 pmags in conjunction with Printcraft. 3 mags if one p stands for penis.

I model the Xtra large. Printcraft will be doing the Xtra small.

We got the idea from a training class where I was encouraged to run through my house naked with my carbine and clear it.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy

Some body and surveillance cam content finally out on this one. Shooter never got past the foyer. She seems like a bumbling idiot with a possibly unreliable weapon but the security response still struggles, with one officer giving up completely and hiding and other officers screwing around instead of closing with the target. One guy basically does all the work by working a corner and shooting it out with her until she finally goes down. Still seems to be no real word on who shot her kid.

This does not fill me with confidence regarding these people's ability to handle something like a small group of Islamist attackers.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm not entirely sure that law enforcement is the best path for Officer Moreno, nor Officer Garcia...

Take Officer Garcia off of the security team and put her on the prayer team.

Last edited:

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I'm not entirely sure that law enforcement is the best path for Officer Moreno, nor Officer Garcia...

Take Officer Garcia off of the security team and put her on the prayer team.
    Let's be real here, they're on church duty for a reason. The very few skilled, highly motivated, and aggressive officers that departments have on staff don't get wasted farting around a church for four hours every Sunday. It's just not realistic. The B- and C-list pulls guard duty because 99.9998% of the time they aren't required to actually do anything except be a warm body.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let's be real here, they're on church duty for a reason. The very few skilled, highly motivated, and aggressive officers that departments have on staff don't get wasted farting around a church for four hours every Sunday. It's just not realistic. The B- and C-list pulls guard duty because 99.9998% of the time they aren't required to actually do anything except be a warm body.
    I don't think the HPD is supplying anyone. They are off duty working a side job.

Top Bottom