• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    I keep getting called for jury duty but i never get picked.

Good for you for wanting to go. Hopefully you don't get a boring civil case and get something more fun. Be sure to stay for the sentencing after the guilty verdict (if there is a guilty) so that you can hear all the prior crimes the person committed, then comes the fun part of hearing "2 years probation" on the guy's 6th offense.

The Bei Bei shuai case is coming up and it should be supreme court case. It'd be neat to sit on that one.

No doubt... I've gotten the card 3 times since I moved here 5yrs ago... and have never had to appear!

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I guess you people all live with your parents and have no jobs and nothing better to do.
    uh, no. most good jobs will pay you for jury duty anyways. its not about the money though its about your civic duty. If you were wrongly accused of commiting a crime wouldnt you want the best chance possible to have an impartial jury of your peers? I would. If people are motivated by money one way or another then thats not what you will get. I wouldnt want all rich and well to do people on my jury. I would want the average working man too. maybe being on the jury is hard for him financially but he will take it more serious? you see?

popeye

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Deepest, darkest, Indiana
    uh, no. most good jobs will pay you for jury duty anyways. its not about the money though its about your civic duty. If you were wrongly accused of commiting a crime wouldnt you want the best chance possible to have an impartial jury of your peers? I would. If people are motivated by money one way or another then thats not what you will get. I wouldnt want all rich and well to do people on my jury. I would want the average working man too. maybe being on the jury is hard for him financially but he will take it more serious? you see?

Well I see a guy Frikenpoopenonymygrass in my front yard. Is that you? You seem to have a penchant for it, by your location.. Who says that? I'd really trust a guy like that to decide a court case. Maybe for loud dog barking or some illegal pooping.

My appologies to an E5 Ranger ONLY because I respect the service. I did mine 45 yrs. ago. I'm done here.

Last edited:

byggpoppa

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    NW Indy
    I have found through experience that 9 out 10 people who accuse others of living with their parents actually live with their parents :)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Well I see a guy Frikenpoopenonymygrass in my front yard. Is that you? You seem to have a penchant for it, by your sig.. Who says that? I'd really trust a guy like that to decide a court case. Maybe for loud dog barking or some illegal pooping.

My appologies to an E5 Ranger ONLY because I respect the service. I did mine 45 yrs. ago. I'm done here.

theres a time to have fun and theres a time to be serious. I take American citizens freedoms and natural rights VERY serious. a penchant for what? poopin in your grass or keepeing an oath I made? 2 very different things and you werent too specific in your accusation. thanks for your service 45 years ago. but I will say this too, just because someone has served doesnt mean that one day they dont go senile or that their view isnt the gospel. not accusing, just saying. take care!

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    I have been called a couple of times. The first I got to sit on a triple homocide case for 7 weeks. Pretty brutal stuff. It can be interesting but 7 weeks was a long time.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Ya know, Ranger could have his pool number selected, then get put on a jury, and then get sequestered for a LONG criminal trial.

Just sayin ;)

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    Ya know, Ranger could have his pool number selected, then get put on a jury, and then get sequestered for a LONG criminal trial.

Just sayin ;)

if you think its bad here imagine being locked in a room with me for that long. MUHUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if I was sequestered in a jury do they let you pick what food you want? I dont know how I could survive without my daily snack of puppy's

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    if you think its bad here imagine being locked in a room with me for that long. MUHUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just building hope for your internet "friends" :laugh: I personally have no problems with your rantings, as I don't have a problem with most other peoples rantings.

Its the voices that irritate me :n00b:

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Just keep in mind though, if you're chosen and sequestered, no TV, no internet, no phone, no newspaper.

You may even turn on yourself :cool:

Top Bottom