• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It's sad that the Dad had to resort to theft. I certainly would have done the same thing as the officer. I'm sure many others would do the same as well. It's hard to ask for help, but in this situation the father should have reached out to someone before trying to steal.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    The officer didn't actually refuse. The store owner wasn't going to press charges

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I was raised to help people regardless...what people do with the help that I offer is on them.

As a private citizen, no foul. It's commendable. As a police officer, it's good to check them out to make sure the guy who was just caught red-handed stealing a high-priced item (that youre willing to give a pass), actually has a baby in need, and isn't going to sell it so they can buy crack.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I hope he checked the guy out thoroughly before he did.

Isn't there some ethics thing about officers hitting on criminals?

I'm sure our resident compassionist knows Meth and coke can be cut with formula. Infants also eat it. 99.999999932% goes to infants. But yeah, thanks for going there in a feel good thread. Someone needs more hugs I think

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-i-m-a-downer-or-life-just-sucks-d9b703.jpg

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Isn't there some ethics thing about officers hitting on criminals?

I'm sure our resident compassionist knows Meth and coke can be cut with formula. Infants also eat it. 99.999999932% goes to infants. But yeah, thanks for going there in a feel good thread. Someone needs more hugs I think

fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-can-t-tell-if-i-m-a-downer-or-life-just-sucks-d9b703.jpg

You offering, handsome? :gheyhi:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If it would cheer you up and have you stop crapping on positive threads, yes. A solid 90 second one. Three back pats too, but none suggesting the hug needs to end before the allotted time.

As long as I get photographic evidence and can post it here. You got a deal.

Kut (being serious)

Edit: and for the record I didn't "crap" on the thread. I simply said I hope the guy was "checked out first. I was then asked to clarify why, which I did.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    As long as I get photographic evidence and can post it here. You got a deal.

Kut (being serious)

where's the enforcement part if you don't hold up your end? Clearly it's a subjective measure, one we apparently will disagree on.

Edit: and for the record I didn't "crap" on the thread. I simply said I hope the guy was "checked out first. I was then asked to clarify why, which I did.

See below

The officer didn't actually refuse. The store owner wasn't going to press charges​

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Send the guy to jail = JBT
    Give the guy formula = He was a thug and should have been JBT'd.

WIN WIN for everybody

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    where's the enforcement part if you don't hold up your end? Clearly it's a subjective measure, one we apparently will disagree on.

See below

If I'm a Debbie Downer, in a thread, call me out and I'll remove the post (if it is indeed crapping on the thread). If we disagree, we will have a mod decide. If the mod decides that it is "crapping on the thread," and I refuse to remove it, then he may issue a 5 day ban. That works, right?

I would say that the second part of the post, isn't "crapping," since it's factual.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom