Just got 'unfriended' and I'm not a bit sorry.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    The reason I shut mine down a few months ago. I wish I knew more about it and how to delete pics and the like. I would reactivate it and be VERY selective where my "friends" were concerned. it does come in handy at times. Where would I go to get tutoring in keeping it sorted out?

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    th

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    This doesn't sound like a long friendship, but two guys who have known of each other for a long time and are associates. One doesn't lose a true friend and say "oh well".

This.

I have some lefty friends on the fb.that I just don't engage in discussions with anymore, except to poke fun at them. On the other hand, a couple of them are thinkers , and I will talk about some subjects with them.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Originally it was just a thing for college kids. That was cool. That was back when people didn't update every two seconds that they went to the bathroom or had a French fry or whatever they thought people cared about. When teenagers and parents started to get in on it, I was like, nope, I'm out.

I can remember when you couldn't even get on FB without having a .EDU email.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I sometimes enjoy reading political posts on my FB feed. A lot of times I just skip over it. And whenever I do post anything on FB, it's of my wood working projects, and pictures of Levi.
    The reason why I don't post political topics on there is because I don't think I'm smart enough to argue about that subject anyway :)

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    The reason why I don't post political topics on there is because I don't think I'm smart enough to argue about that subject anyway :)
    I'll give you props for at least being able to recognize this. There are a lot of people who don't. They just run on pure emotion.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I've not had facebook for a long time, I remember the good ol days when it was just us high schoolers/College students posting pictures from vacation. These older generations just ruin all our technology...

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've not had facebook for a long time, I remember the good ol days when it was just us high schoolers/College students posting pictures from vacation. These older generations just ruin all our technology...

Ha.........the young run amok in the book of faces.
    Us :oldwise: post up pics of the G-kids and make fun of Billery.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom