Just What Is It That DJ Trump That Inflames Passions? Who Is Against Him? Why?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    People who don't like Trump or his policies are against him. People who don't like Biden or his policies are against him. It's really not any more complicated, if that's the question.

Maybe i should have been more specific as to my goal in asking the question. Who is spending money and treasure against Trump? Against Biden? Thinking more groups but some heavy hitters like Soros...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Not a question, but something that should be acknowledged.

Since, ya know, the opposition is dead set on calling him a dictator.

Sure. I have some relatives whose facebook page looks like a collection of conspiracies. And they think right wingers are nuts! Holy **** some of those stories are out there.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Maybe i should have been more specific as to my goal in asking the question. Who is spending money and treasure against Trump? Against Biden? Thinking more groups but some heavy hitters like Soros...

Ok, here's a less pie-in-the-sky attempt to answer your question:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...long-after-hes-gone/ar-BB1a9ITg?ocid=msedgntp

[FONT=&amp]"...(Biden) says he would tackle the backlog of immigration cases by increasing the number of immigration judges, court staff, and interpreters...he’d have to confront the claims of tens of thousands of asylum seekers stuck south of the border under Trump, as well as those who have already been waiting years to have their claims heard..."[/FONT]

Oh, goody-goody gumdrops! We're going to hire more judges, court staff, and interpreters to work through the "backlog" of immigration cases (read: let in the people denied by Trump). Jobs, jobs, jobs!

How about:

[FONT=&amp]"...Under Trump, the government has adopted what's known as a "public charge" rule, which would deny permanent legal status to immigra(nts) who might use, or whose U.S. citizen children might use, public benefits...While these policies have been tied up in litigation, they have already had a chilling effect, discouraging thousands from accessing benefits in California and other states..."
    [/FONT]

...Noooo! Discouraging foreigners from using public benefits? (Make sure you read the link immediately above - it is a real hooter).

And here's the money-shot:

[FONT=&amp]"...The Trump administration has also sought to restrict citizenship in other ways, raising fees and slowing processing of hundreds of thousands of potential 2020 voters waiting to be naturalized — most of them in California, [/FONT]according to a report by Boundless Immigration[FONT=&amp]..."[/FONT]

I don't know which is the more disturbing: the attempt to pump up California voter rolls, or the fact there exist two different organizations called "Boundless Migration" and "Boundless Immigration:"

BoundlessMigration

https://www.boundless.com/

Take a scroll around those websites. Some here like to endlessly debate the definitions of words. I think I'm getting an idea what is meant by "Boundless."

Coming to America is a business. ​If you want to know who's really ate-up about Donald Trump, here's another slice of the answer.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    A lot of people are ate-up about Donald Trump because he threw a major monkey wrench in their agenda driven gears when he was elected over HRC in 2016.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    A lot of people are ate-up about Donald Trump because he threw a major monkey wrench in their agenda driven gears when he was elected over HRC in 2016.
    I think that has a lot to do with the Republican defection. They’re going where establishment is more sure.

Democrats/Republicans: Hail Hydra.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010

And even Soros is a functionary, a front man.

johny5

not a shill account
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis

I would be more willing to believe that if I had not seen their behavior during the Bush administration. This is, unfortunately, not new. They hated Bush. Everything was his fault.

They do not hate Trump, per se. They hate anyone or anything that impedes their power. They are harnessing the fear and distrust of the electorate in the hopes of regaining that power.

It has no more to do with Trump and his conduct than it did Bush. The next person to successfully disrupt or interfere with the left and their insatiable desire to control the lives of others will face the same guile, regardless of their personality.

EDIT: For clarity - I think we are saying the same thing. I think it goes beyond just Trump, but agree that it was his disruption of their plans that has them so angry.

Last edited:

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Our President has a "sleep over" with a "dancer" gets caught and calls her a horse face on twitter. I expect more out of our leaders.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Our President has a "sleep over" with a "dancer" gets caught and calls her a horse face on twitter. I expect more out of our leaders.

No, a private citizen had a sleepover, and yes he called her horse face.

Now if we want to talk about presidents, wow, did you hear about the president getting hummers and flavored cigars in the Oval Office from a government employee? He called her Miss Lewensky, but lied about it under oath. But because he was so genteel it's ok...

Sailor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    No, a private citizen had a sleepover, and yes he called her horse face.

Now if we want to talk about presidents, wow, did you hear about the president getting hummers and flavored cigars in the Oval Office from a government employee? He called her Miss Lewensky, but lied about it under oath. But because he was so genteel it's ok...

You are right on #1
    On number #2 it's not ok, never was.

Every 4 years its the same thing. Gin up the hate on both sides so we can get the money flowing in to support the status quo. I am not playing this game.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You are right on #1
    On number #2 it's not ok, never was.

Every 4 years its the same thing. Gin up the hate on both sides so we can get the money flowing in to support the status quo. I am not playing this game.

Then don't. Easy peasy.

These people are human beings. Each and every one of them. I seriously doubt that any POTUS from any time would survive the microscopic probing they have given Trump. You need to take that into consideration. None of us.....you me them, none of us would survive the litmus test he has endured.

Now the Horse face thing might be a stretch but I have to agree actually. Was it presidential.....Nope. But remember, he is not a politician per-say. Not giving a pass but by comparison to we willy's adventures under in and on the desk in the oval office Trumps pails by comparison. If you-all don't like the man I am good with that. But please look at the work he has gotten done. Please.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Then don't. Easy peasy.

These people are human beings. Each and every one of them. I seriously doubt that any POTUS from any time would survive the microscopic probing they have given Trump. You need to take that into consideration. None of us.....you me them, none of us would survive the litmus test he has endured.

Now the Horse face thing might be a stretch but I have to agree actually. Was it presidential.....Nope. But remember, he is not a politician per-say. Not giving a pass but by comparison to we willy's adventures under in and on the desk in the oval office Trumps pails by comparison. If you-all don't like the man I am good with that. But please look at the work he has gotten done. Please.

I would bet in the days of George Washington and James Madison if you had microphones and cameras around them all day, some of the things they would have been caught saying would have made heads explode. They were the smartest men alive at that time, but I guarantee they were still men and said some stuff that wasn’t politically correct. I care not what people say, but what they do.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I voted for Trump to be a wrecking ball against the status quo political establishment...

Never thought it would be as revealing as it has been. It is clearer who is in bed with the political establishment, those in the media, industry, politicians, and military who are going out of their way to suppress news, gin up fake controversies, and chill actual dissent.

Trump needs a 2nd term to clean house.

He didn't go far enough, he should have fired any holdovers from the Obama administration for starters.

I can only speak to my own reasons.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

That is an example of the fallacy that 'character' (as defined by one's opposition) has more than the most tenuous effect on how capable a leader one turns out to be

See: Jimmy Cartah

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Then don't. Easy peasy.

Maybe he was just mis-heard. Maybe he was saying something about the whore's face? ;)

Edit: If it was on Twitter, maybe he was a victim of auto correct. :):

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I voted for Trump to be a wrecking ball against the status quo political establishment...

Never thought it would be as revealing as it has been. It is clearer who is in bed with the political establishment, those in the media, industry, politicians, and military who are going out of their way to suppress news, gin up fake controversies, and chill actual dissent.

Trump needs a 2nd term to clean house.

He didn't go far enough, he should have fired any holdovers from the Obama administration for starters.

I can only speak to my own reasons.

It really has been made clear. Boy howdy who'd a thunk it could be made so clear!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Then don't. Easy peasy.

I'd say Trump is probably one of the cleanest billionaires to ever walk the face of earth, considering what has been found after the level of investigation that has been done on him.

I also have a feeling that level of cleanliness is driving force behind people getting so angry at Trump. There's just not much to go after so they have to resort to more and more crazy hoaxes.

Top Bottom