• ...and so much more!
  • Eagle21

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 23, 2017
    Hamilton Co. / Marion Co.
    Means they are asking the FBI for help. Not joking.
    If I understand correctly a gun liaison processes a firearm and accessories for dna and latent prints. I was under the impression it was more a function* of ATF than FBI(?)

The dna is held untill a direct sample/comparison can be made from the suspect or involved parties of that incident/crime. The samples from the firearm and or accessories are not compared to the combined dna index system(codis). It’s a direct comparison.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    If I understand correctly a gun liaison processes a firearm and accessories for dna and latent prints. I was under the impression it was more a function* of ATF than FBI(?)

The dna is held untill a direct sample/comparison can be made from the suspect or involved parties of that incident/crime. The samples from the firearm and or accessories are not compared to the combined dna index system(codis). It’s a direct comparison.

National DNA Index System (NDIS) is run by the FBI, not ATF.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Just a bunch of yoots probably from a certain ethnic group who are too stupid, ignorant, and immature who demand “respect” and when they don’t get respected by their fellow pond scum miscreants, they turn full “thug” and start shooting.

Care to wager as to whether or not they know how to pull their ******* pants over their ******* arse?

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    While IMPD was dealing with the mass shooting, there were also huge groups of people doing street takeovers. A few hundred of them shut down an intersection to do donuts, wave guns, and jump up and down on an ambulance that was trying to get through. Lots of stupidity going on these days.
    Where was this?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    While IMPD was dealing with the mass shooting, there were also huge groups of people doing street takeovers. A few hundred of them shut down an intersection to do donuts, wave guns, and jump up and down on an ambulance that was trying to get through. Lots of stupidity going on these days.
    "Who run Bartertown?"

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    Children behaving criminally with firearms should be charged and sentenced as adults.
    1. I was thinking the same thing. Aggregate assault. Consequences.

2. IMPD has been addressing this the right way.

3. Unless these guns were robbed from the safe of a responsible gun owner, they came from an irresponsible gun owner. Bought from an 18 year old friend, stolen from a car, snuck them out of the house.

Top Bottom