• Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin

IMPD: 7 shot between the ages of 12-17 outside Circle Centre Mall​

Where are the sperm and egg donors??
    This scared me. My daughter is in a field trip downtown right now. They had to alter their plans for going to circle center mall because of it. They’re heading to the ncaa hall of fame as well.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    This scared me. My daughter is in a field trip downtown right now. They had to alter their plans for going to circle center mall because of it. They’re heading to the ncaa hall of fame as well.
    as long as they're not there at midnight they probably won't have a problem. I don't see many school trips happening that late at night. Typical knee-jerk reaction from a school administration that has no clue.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    King's mother was on WTHR just now, and while I know this may come as a shock, she claims that King dindu nuffin. He just got caught up in the crossfire trying to defend himself. Waiting for more of the interview later when she supposedly gives the reason he was downtown at 1:30 a.m. at 17 years old. :rolleyes:

Mij

Permaplinker (thanks to Expat)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    King's mother was on WTHR just now, and while I know this may come as a shock, she claims that King dindu nuffin. He just got caught up in the crossfire trying to defend himself. Waiting for more of the interview later when she supposedly gives the reason he was downtown at 1:30 a.m. at 17 years old. :rolleyes:
    Just a guess of course, but I’m thinking he was taking a break and clearing his head from studying for his S A T’s

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy

3 evil people and an evil .gov organization all have blood on their hands. Why this baby girl was ever returned to her ****ing scumbag "parents" (sperm and egg donors) I will never know. Whatever judge signed off on it should be held responsible too. :xmad:
    Prison is NOT good enough
    Punishment should fit the crime

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

3 evil people and an evil .gov organization all have blood on their hands. Why this baby girl was ever returned to her ****ing scumbag "parents" (sperm and egg donors) I will never know. Whatever judge signed off on it should be held responsible too. :xmad:
    This is part of why I foster/am adopting. If no one capable steps up her siblings could end up in an endless loop of shelters and institutions. Everyone should be outraged and that outraged needs to be turned into helping by more than currently are. Indiana is short on foster parents and adoptive parents by a wide margin(about 1800).

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Judge in this case was the same one that let Breann Leath's killer off with a slap on the wrist. He needs to be gone. :xmad:

Judge finds Indianapolis mother not guilty in death of 2-month-old daughter​

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Judge in this case was the same one that let Breann Leath's killer off with a slap on the wrist. He needs to be gone. :xmad:

Judge finds Indianapolis mother not guilty in death of 2-month-old daughter​

He's a piece of ****.

But hey, it's what the people of Indianapolis tolerate so it must be fine.

Top Bottom