Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Snoop,
    Lucky catch on the AAA
    I had mine repaired in 2022 after the aneurysm reached 5cm
    I’ve also had kidney stones so I know your pain. Did they mention high frequency treatment for the stones ?
    Good luck
    That is what I am having done. They still call it Surgery since they are also going to be inserting a stent. I have multiple stones, besides the one causing the problem. Hope to blast them all out in one treatment.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    View attachment 327534

**** phone picture hard to see the detail, last one I captured after it passed, it made a "clink" sound when it hit the porcelain.
    It's about 1/4" long, had these oval spear head features sticking out at weird angles, that's a Kershaw Leek for scale. Party.
    Wow. Twinsies...

1ZbYkyol.jpg

Thankfully, only one I've ever had. Didn't think I had horrible pain leading up to it's passing. More like moderate, increasing discomfort, so I didn't really even have the thought of a kidney stone on my radar. But when it passed, oh boy. The pain and horror of, WTF just came out of my d!!k?!?!?

And after it passed, the feeling of relief was indescribable. If they could bottle that feeling as a drug, I'd be an hooked. I think I was in a lot more pain than I realized but the slow build up just made it tolerable.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Today has been fun. Had the surgery to remove three kidney stones. Doc said the stone blocking my kidney was harder than chinese arithmetic. They used a laser to break it up. Now I have a stent as an lifestyle accessory until Wednesday. Get to yank that out like a pull starter on a lawn mower.

Top Bottom