• ...and so much more!
  • Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    [h=1]North Korea tests new ‘super-large’ rocket launcher[/h]https://www.militarytimes.com/flashpoints/2019/08/25/north-korea-tests-new-super-large-rocket-launcher/

Yet we must forego all training...**** off short little fat bad hair boy.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    No we didn't forego ALL training though we did significantly reduce it...and it's what he's demanding. He says whatever we do is planning to take the north and whatever he does is just self defense.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I don't think it is even significantly reduced. We suspended some large exercises like Key Resolve and Foal Eagle which Trump was considering canceling anyhow since they cost a lot and have questionable return. However a lot of training exercises continue as before. As of June 3, 2019 (basically five months of 2019) the Army has held over 100 exercises in Korea and they have evolved those exercises to cover some training that would have been included in the discontinued ones.

https://www.armytimes.com/news/your...peninsula-despite-suspension-of-major-drills/

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    No we didn't forego ALL training though we did significantly reduce it...and it's what he's demanding. He says whatever we do is planning to take the north and whatever he does is just self defense.

He can think and say all he wants but what in the hell is in NK that we would care about?

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Well OK... I meant as in the land itself. But you are right, those pesky things are a problem. Well, if they can actually get one to travel far enough.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kim punks us again...
    North Korea fired a ballistic missile Wednesday from an underwater launch platform, a United States official told CNN, a day after Pyongyang and Washington agreed to resume nuclear talks.
    The US assessed that the missile was not fired from a submarine although the tested missile is designed to function as a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM), the US official, who was familiar with the situation, said.
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/02/asia/north-korea-missile-launch-intl-hnk/index.html

Short range, medium range, sub-based.... slowly perfecting their method of our destruction.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Kim punks us again...
    North Korea fired a ballistic missile Wednesday from an underwater launch platform, a United States official told CNN, a day after Pyongyang and Washington agreed to resume nuclear talks.
    The US assessed that the missile was not fired from a submarine although the tested missile is designed to function as a submarine-launched ballistic missile (SLBM), the US official, who was familiar with the situation, said.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/02/asia/north-korea-missile-launch-intl-hnk/index.html

Short range, medium range, sub-based.... slowly perfecting their method of our destruction.

His launching platform is now underwater?
    Global warming is worse than I thought. :runaway:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Let us see

North Korea is a constant source of comment by you about their nuclear and missile programs because they are intransigent and Trump is negotiating with them

Iran is not a constant source of comment by you about their nuclear and missile programs because they are intransigent but Trump is not negotiating with them

Hmmmm. I wonder what the difference could be in the two situations. One would think you would treat them both the same

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Let us see

North Korea is a constant source of comment by you about their nuclear and missile programs because they are intransigent and Trump is negotiating with them

Iran is not a constant source of comment by you about their nuclear and missile programs because they are intransigent but Trump is not negotiating with them

Hmmmm. I wonder what the difference could be in the two situations. One would think you would treat them both the same

Tell me more about this Iranian nuclear missile program.
    Not sure why that makes any difference though. Trump is has been dog-walked by the Norks in his attempt to get a Nobel Peace Prize.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    Let us see

You, I and the rest of the planet know the answer to this. So much so it’s really pointless to even ask anymore. Orange. Man. Bad. Orange man could save kittens and babies from a burning building and you know kut would still have a hardon about how evil he is. Some things will never change.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You, I and the rest of the planet know the answer to this. So much so it’s really pointless to even ask anymore. Orange. Man. Bad. Orange man could save kittens and babies from a burning building and you know kut would still have a hardon about how evil he is. Some things will never change.

I'm sorry, I thought this thread was about North Korea. If you have an issue with the validity of the story address it. Try not get sensitive about things because it's simply me saying it.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'm sorry, I thought this thread was about North Korea. If you have an issue with the validity of the story address it. Try not get sensitive about things because it's simply me saying it.
    KDS?

Top Bottom