• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    ladies and gentleman i just have to get this off my chest. i was out at the show all day and of coarse had to stop by and see brad and sheila( knife lady and hopefully spelled right ) let me just say as always they are top notch. gave me and my dad the deals of the week on a tops knife. great blade and great advertiser on here to buy from. if you need a esee, tops, becker, strider, zero tolerance, ect ect ect. definitely get with them and they will hook you up. they are almost always cheaper than any of those horrible online stores and you can get the knife right now and support a local business. on top of that they are just plain great people to deal with.

even if you find a blade a bit cheaper on clearance (which is about the only way their prices are beat) you will have to wait for shipping and damn sure won't get half the customer service for the web as you will from them.

i put this in this forum so knife lovers and buyers would know about the great local knife sellers. again thanks a ton you two. your top notch

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Gotta agree with everything grunt soldier says here folks. You won't find better peope to deal with. IF you find a better price on the internet you sure won't get nowhere near the customer service that you will get from Brad and Sheila. So keep your money local and if you ever have a problem with a knife you purchase you will have some great people to help with the problem, you won't be just another email and number to Brad and Sheila.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    ladies and gentleman i just have to get this off my chest. i was out at the show all day and of coarse had to stop by and see brad and sheila( knife lady and hopefully spelled right ) let me just say as always they are top notch. gave me and my dad the deals of the week on a tops knife. great blade and great advertiser on here to buy from. if you need a esee, tops, becker, strider, zero tolerance, ect ect ect. definitely get with them and they will hook you up. they are almost always cheaper than any of those horrible online stores and you can get the knife right now and support a local business. on top of that they are just plain great people to deal with.

even if you find a blade a bit cheaper on clearance (which is about the only way their prices are beat) you will have to wait for shipping and damn sure won't get half the customer service for the web as you will from them.

i put this in this forum so knife lovers and buyers would know about the great local knife sellers. again thanks a ton you two. your top notch

:yesway: Met Brad at the last show. Really nice guy.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Right on Grunt. I picked up my 3rd ESEE from Sheila today, an ESEE-4. As always, the deal was good and she and Brad are first-class all the way (although Knife-Lady has a memory problem :D)

My next ESEE will be a 5 and it will come form Knife-Lady!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I was going to start a Knife lady love fest thread, but someone beat me to it. I got my first fixed blade knife from KL today. She steered me towards an Esee-4. Don't know what I'll cut with it, but this knife is bad ass!

Oh yeah, Brad is pretty cool too. ;)

Thanks to both of you for being awesome people.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    I was going to start a Knife lady love fest thread, but someone beat me to it. I got my first fixed blade knife from KL today. She steered me towards an Esee-4. Don't know what I'll cut with it, but this knife is bad ass!

I was freakin' starving when I left the show (no breakfast today) so when I got to the truck, I used my new Desert Tan ESEE-4 to slice off a hunk of the fudge I'd picked up for the wife. So yeah...it's bad-ass and will tear up fresh fudge like nobody's business!

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I was freakin' starving when I left the show (no breakfast today) so when I got to the truck, I used my new Desert Tan ESEE-4 to slice off a hunk of the fudge I'd picked up for the wife. So yeah...it's bad-ass and will tear up fresh fudge like nobody's business!

That's the same color I got!

(Tylers daughter tried to convince me to get orange/green, but it wasn't for me) the gray one was cool, but I liked the tan.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    That's the same color I got!

(Tylers daughter tried to convince me to get orange/green, but it wasn't for me) the gray one was cool, but I liked the tan.

I have an Izula in Desert Tan so I wanted a matching set. I took my daughter last summer and Brad tried to talk me into buying her the Pink Izula she was drooling over. I think she's still pissed at me over not getting it for her.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Picked up a Spyderco Manix 2 from Brad today, super nice guy, takes care of fellow INGOers. Definitely good to go in my book, I'll be buying from him again for sure. I've got things pretty well covered on the fixed blade front for the time being, but I'll be sure to buy whatever is next from Knife Lady, great folks.

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.
    Brad and Shelia are awsome people, I could talk knives with them all day. They have always taken care of me, they have my knife business. :)

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    glad to see i am not the only knife junky who appreciates shelia and brad. they are great folks for sure.

I definitely recommend buying from them, supporting a great local business and 2 plain awesome folks vs some non existent internet company to save 5 bucks.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head

The ESEE 4 was my first as well and I bought from Knife Lady. Now the family has grown and I still buy from Knife Lady. As of yet I haven't found a folder that is quite right for me but the day I think I know what I want then I will buy from Brad.

I can also say that Brad is a stand up guy even outside of buying a knife. He went out of his way to take care of me and another INGO member so that we could make something happen even though we couldn't meet.

Top Bottom