• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    I normally always buy at least 1 knife every 1500. I like to keep the money local; what better to spend your knife money at a place that's going to take care of you!

I got a spyderco Ambitious ( My new EDC ) from Brad this weekend - THANKS FOR THE HOOKUP MAN.

I won't buy a knife from ANY other place.

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    I picked up an ESEE 5 as a gift to my cousin who is going into the National Guard after he graduates High School. I will give it to him after boot camp as he will be deployed to Afghanistan. I didn't mention that I was an INGO member until after I purchased the knife but she still gave me a great deal as I mentioned it was for my cousin. She supports our military and I will continue to support her! I secretly hope he doesn't make it through boot so I can keep the knife haha just kidding.

Thanks again Knife Lady!

Matt

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I stopped by their booth hoping to grab a Spyderco Military but was bummed they didnt have one. Knife Lady then said to Brad yeah you have one, but its your pocket :D he laughed sayin yeah but this one isnt for sale. ;) Brad said they are getting harder and harder to find. I could of bought one from another vender but Ill wait, my ZT350 will work for my EDC till Brad can get ahold of one.:rockwoot:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Right on Grunt. I picked up my 3rd ESEE from Sheila today, an ESEE-4. As always, the deal was good and she and Brad are first-class all the way (although Knife-Lady has a memory problem :D)

My next ESEE will be a 5 and it will come form Knife-Lady!

Sorry but I just can't seem to remember you. :laugh:

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    That is very cool of all of you. I appreciate the support and the nice words. ;)

You guys are the ones that ROCK..:rockwoot:

Thank you all very much.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Brad and Sheila are great people and business people. I finally got my Spyderco Wave and sent it off with Tyler for some special touches. The Junglas was not in, but hopefully I will have it in a couple of weeks.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I showed my dad my ESEE-4 today. He was really impressed with it.

He's not an outdoorsy type, but he was surprised at how well thought out the design is. (he's an engineer, so he thinks like that)

nsheepdog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Carmel, IN
    Ditto. I purchased my first knife from Sheila today (6/4). She and Brad were very cool. By the way, I purchased the ESEE-5. It's one bad-ass knife.

I was going to start a Knife lady love fest thread, but someone beat me to it. I got my first fixed blade knife from KL today. She steered me towards an Esee-4. Don't know what I'll cut with it, but this knife is bad ass!

Oh yeah, Brad is pretty cool too. ;)

Thanks to both of you for being awesome people.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    well again after another 1500 here and the fact that this post is still up after so many months i need to give another shot out to brad and sheila (aka knife lady) they haven't changed at all and are still great people who love their knives and customers. sheila put up with me forever yapping her ear off and brad literally sold me the knife out of his pocket. he definitely didn't want to but when he realized what a kick ass customer i am he made it happen for me :) (purple btw)

if your in need of a good blade and want to support a great local business and a great couple of folks get your blades from brad and knifelady they are as top notch as they can be.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    well again after another 1500 here and the fact that this post is still up after so many months i need to give another shot out to brad and sheila (aka knife lady) they haven't changed at all and are still great people who love their knives and customers. sheila put up with me forever yapping her ear off and brad literally sold me the knife out of his pocket. he definitely didn't want to but when he realized what a kick ass customer i am he made it happen for me :) (purple btw)

if your in need of a good blade and want to support a great local business and a great couple of folks get your blades from brad and knifelady they are as top notch as they can be.

Oh ya, they are great for sure!! Brad is a class act and Knife Lady is great without a doubt. Brad sold me a couple folders on Saturday to fill the need I had in the folder department. I kept feeling my pocket burning when I started looking at the Benchmade case:):

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.

He's not kidding....I don't know how many times I told him that it was not for sale....then he started laying the guilt trip on me about what a "kick ass customer" he was and I just couldn't take it any more, so I parted with one of my personal and favorite carry knives which a very rare thing for me to do. I want my Strider SNG back. :(

Top Bottom