• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • benkrebs

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    He's not kidding....I don't know how many times I told him that it was not for sale....then he started laying the guilt trip on me about what a "kick ass customer" he was and I just couldn't take it any more, so I parted with one of my personal and favorite carry knives which a very rare thing for me to do. I want my Strider SNG back. :(
    I think I was looking at the selection when this happened! He wanted that knife BAD man. Kept saying, "come one man deal with me, what you want for it?" I laughed a little.:):

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    I think I was looking at the selection when this happened! He wanted that knife BAD man. Kept saying, "come one man deal with me, what you want for it?" I laughed a little.:):

lol you may have witnessed this scene and it was not my proudest moment but damn it i needed that knife and brad the pusher man was trying to hold out on me. he knows i needed my fix damn it :)

so far the knife hasn't disappointed me either. i have been playing with it all night. thanks again brad and sheila, hope you guys enjoy blade :)

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Knife Lady just made a sell even after the show ended:D I am buying the Tops Cochise she had in her case. I really like how that grip fit me.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    lol you may have witnessed this scene and it was not my proudest moment but damn it i needed that knife and brad the pusher man was trying to hold out on me. he knows i needed my fix damn it :)

so far the knife hasn't disappointed me either. i have been playing with it all night. thanks again brad and sheila, hope you guys enjoy blade :)

Grunt, You will love the knife, it has served me well, but just not long enough.:): So now you have forced me to upgrade...I'm thinking I'll pick up a Strider with a nightmare grind at the Blade show this weekend. It might not be the most practical grind that you will find on a knife, but it sure is cool!

Last edited:

Sgt Stoner

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Fishers
    Thanks again for the ESEE 4 Knife Lady!!!! Glad we could finally meet for me to buy it! You and Brad have both earned my business recommendation to others!! I love the $18 CRKT too :)

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    lol well damn if knife lady didn't get me at the show but she sure did get me on tuesday lol. another strider tanto fixed blade. what a chunk of s30v. thanks again for meeting me and letting me grab it before you 2 run off to blade. have fun and get lots of cool **** :)

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    brad already knows he has my money all he has to do is find some very particular knives, though it will be like trying to find bigfoot when your blind.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    brad stop making excuses and make this **** happen sir you know your the knife man and us addicts have to have our fix.

:rolleyes: If you only knew what Tyler has me looking for...then you might understand the "Challenge".....he is such a steel snob...how did I know he would request a knife that has special steel in it that you can only get from the planet Mars.:):

Gator762

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Thank you Knife Lady for the esee4 it works perfect for EDC. I have four guys at work wanting them so I'm trying to get them set up for a order for you. The warranty sold me on my esee. It's what alot of guys at work cant believe. And thank you again

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Thank you Knife Lady for the esee4 it works perfect for EDC. I have four guys at work wanting them so I'm trying to get them set up for a order for you. The warranty sold me on my esee. It's what alot of guys at work cant believe. And thank you again

Thanks buddy. I'm glad you like your new knife. That's really cool of you to turn your buddies on to the great knives of ESEE. Just let me know when they need one. :D

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    lol well damn if knife lady didn't get me at the show but she sure did get me on tuesday lol. another strider tanto fixed blade. what a chunk of s30v. thanks again for meeting me and letting me grab it before you 2 run off to blade. have fun and get lots of cool **** :)

What did you get? I picked up a DB from them @ the show.

Top Bottom