• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    i bought a SNG tanto from brad and the strider db-l w/ double gunner grips from knife lady, she told me you grabbed one also. very nice thick blades, like mini pry bars lol

Nice score. I stood there for 20 minutes trying to decide on the db or dbl. As I was paying her, that jackass a couple of tables down blew a hole threw his hand :n00b:.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    Nice score. I stood there for 20 minutes trying to decide on the db or dbl. As I was paying her, that jackass a couple of tables down blew a hole threw his hand :n00b:.

lol yeah i am happy w/ it. they are seriously stout blades and for the price you can't beat it. i mean a chunk of s30v that big w/ double gunner grips and a kydex sheath w/ tek lok. wow a great package for sure.

XDinmyXJ

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Columbus, IN
    Knife Lady rocks. Ordered an Izula from her for my dad as a fathers day gift. She is going to ship it. Directly to him and include a nice note saying happy fathers day. Thank You Knife lady, looking forward to meeting you in person one day!

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I picked up my new TOPS Cochise from Knife Lady yesterday at the Greenfield gun show. She gave me a deal that was cheaper then ANYWHERE on the internet. Also, you can't beat the service and Brad was great with some new knife info!

spencepb2x

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Knife Lady

I had been trying to track down the ESEE H.E.ST. for about 3 weeks, and decided to hold off buying one on knifeworks out of the sheer luck that someone may have one at the may 1500 show. That is where I met Sheila, and instantly knew that I had found another fellow knife enthusiast who knew her stuff. She not only had the knife, but was incredibly helpful, and she will be getting all of my future knife business from here on out.:rockwoot:

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    I picked up my new TOPS Cochise from Knife Lady yesterday at the Greenfield gun show. She gave me a deal that was cheaper then ANYWHERE on the internet. Also, you can't beat the service and Brad was great with some new knife info!

Got to see your new knife yesterday.. In the plastic of course..!! Please let me know how you like that awesome piece of sharpened steel, after you put it through its course ...!!!

Yukon227

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 15, 2011
    Henry County

WHAT!!?? Another moron shot himself? I left at 11 on saturday, glad I missed it. I was at the 1500 a few weeks ago when the genius there shot his hand. Of all places in the world to practice safety...:dunno:

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    WHAT!!?? Another moron shot himself? I left at 11 on saturday, glad I missed it. I was at the 1500 a few weeks ago when the genius there shot his hand. Of all places in the world to practice safety...:dunno:

This is one and the same incident....only one person shot himself through the hand at the last 1500.

Top Bottom