• Status
    Not open for further replies.

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Wow, can’t believe that two of my Facebook friends already are posting things like, “it is sad but you know he was accused of....” and “I lost respect for for him when he was accused of.... if it was true”. I responded to one saying posting that is really inappropriate right now.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Morality has little to any space in the realm of business and making money. The media is always out to make money via stories. Aka images of princess diana's car accident is another example of it.

Oh I get it, and TMZ is notorious for breaking stuff early. There popularity is that they have no scruples about what they report, as long as they are first to do it.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    How does the lyric to that song go: " a bubble headed bleached blonde comes on at five...…..telling of a plane crash with a gleam in her eye...…." or something like that.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    I have zero respect for those that cheat on their spouses, celebrity or not.

Feel bad about the kid though. Hope her siblings and mom can come through the grieving process OK.
    Same for the other young ones lost.

Hard hearted, adults dying doesn't bother me.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    It is a tragedy when there is any loss of life, and especially young loss of life. Mr. Bryant’s widow, children and family will surely struggle with the loss of a husband, father, son. However, sad to say that not one of the news venues that are now doing special programming would devote 100th of the present and forthcoming coverage to a military veteran killed in previous or current conflicts. Society, in general, has made heroes of sports figures but generally disregards real heroes. Sad commentary at best.

( With no disrespect to Mr. Bryant )

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    You realize that's from 2005 right?

Sorry for his family but I hate how celebrities get all this attention when they die. Us common folk die daily, where's the media attention for us
    I’m with you D!
    It’s definitely worth a story to talk about the celebrity that dies but it pisses me off that they barely mention others killed at the same time. Eight people died and they really only talk about two!? There are more than one family mourning today and they deserve the same respect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom