• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County

According to witnesses, a man threatened staff at the store around 10:30 a.m. and then left, the Fort Wayne Police Department said in a news release. The man later came back and stabbed a woman working at the store before leaving in a vehicle.

Fellow employees tried to help the woman until police arrived to take over. Police tried to save the woman until medics arrived and took her to a local hospital, where she died from her injuries.

Police are still trying to identify the man accused of stabbing the woman and have yet to find him as of Thursday afternoon.

“This appears to be a targeted incident and there is no ongoing threat to the public,” police said in a news release

"No ongoing threat to the public"... besides the angry guy with self control issues that likes to go stab stab stab.

Bugzilla

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    Was going to mention this the other day on one of the INGO threads, but this is a good spot to. Is it just me, or are the amount of stabbings increasing at an alarming rate under Bidont.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    How many gun carriers would take action to defend someone that wasn't them or a loved one?
    Good question. I am not sure personally. For a long time I went to an anti gun church . I had decided as long as the bad guy didn’t **** with me or the wife, I would sit it out if one of those church shootings occurred there.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I believe the minimum I could assist with, would be some free, size 13 dental work. At least until police pulled me off.

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    I am not the brightest bulb in the chandelier, but I'd hope that I could tell that the guy plunging the knife into a screaming victim is the aggressor. My fear is shooting the victim in the heat of the moment. I'd have to get up close and personal, risking injury to myself. I hope to all that is good and right that would make the decision to help. I also hope I never have to find out.

Top Bottom