• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Just a quick question. If you owned a business, and (hypothetically) you knew that you could increase revenue 25% if you had a "no guns" sign, would you put it up?

Is this a private small company or a privately owned franchise or a corp owned franchise or a larger privately owned corp or a publicly traded corp ?
    And what does this company do or sell ?

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013

Ah Widget.....
    Well a Widget is a tool that is made by Pachmayr products
    Its Designed to depress the 1911 plunger tube spring, simplifying assembly and disassembly. Also helps avoid scratching the frame when installing a slide release. Its made with Blue polymer

So if I make Widgets and just Widgets it would be a small business with maybe one other employee and no factory storefront, it would be wholesale sales or internet direct only. And without a storefront a sign is about as moot as your answer to me.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ah Widget.....
    Well a Widget is a tool that is made by Pachmayr products
    Its Designed to depress the 1911 plunger tube spring, simplifying assembly and disassembly. Also helps avoid scratching the frame when installing a slide release. Its made with Blue polymer

So if I make Widgets and just Widgets it would be a small business with maybe one other employee and no factory storefront, it would be wholesale sales or internet direct only. And without a storefront a sign is about as moot as your answer to me.

Maybe to you, but the most common understanding of the word predates Pachmayr's product. So forgive me for being a traditionalist.

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    What is a Widget ?
    widg·et

nouninformal
    a small gadget or mechanical device, especially one whose name is unknown or unspecified.

Seems the Traditional name it seems like the Pachmayr fills the bill.
    Your answer is still moot. Later.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ah Widget.....
    Well a type of Widget (though it applies to a great many things) is a tool that is made by Pachmayr products

fify

Top Bottom