• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gungirl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    I have carried a Sig 239 on my side in a paddle holster. Feeling a little "obvious" I bought a Diamondback .380 and carry it In The Waistband or In the small of my back (depending on what I am wearing).
    I have never carried a gun in my purse for the simple fact that I don't feel comfortable without it ON MY PERSON. Purse snatchers or not I would rather have my gun close to my side.
    I think it is just personal preference.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I'm not female, and I've never carried anyone's firearm in any purse ...but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once! :D

I'll echo the point to urge both the husband and wife get their lifetime LTCH, even if either of you (one or the other) don't carry. It's probably easier (and cheaper) than explaining to the officer why you're waiting in the car with a handgun ...that's not yours. ;)

Also, another option for carry are the various t-shirts (some are apparently better than others) with holsters sewn in under the arms. Whatever means of carry, it's good to have more than one option for various weather, circumstances, handgun choice, day of the week, coordinating colors, etc.

...maybe a 1911 with a "Cashmere sweater" camo pattern for the cooler months. :D ...hey, it could happen!

X ring

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Jetgirl...i think we ave talked about this before. I totally agree with you! They take your purse they have your gun, your id, your address and often your keys. I carry a LCP in a size zero uncle mikes IWB, with any outfit. i just dont wear anything that will let it show, usually isnt an issue as long as there is a waistband. I work in an office, cant have it inside so it gets locked in the car. If i have a flat or just need to get out for a minute i just like to have it close, not away in my bag.... just my thoughts though :-) Mrs. X ring

Top Bottom