• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Speaking of that... What if the roles were reversed??? She got 2 weeks off for Christmas and wanted to spend 2 weeks with her husband and daughter at his base???? Since he has not seen his daughter in person.

In all seriousness, I would have stopped by their place long enough only to wish them a good holiday season (in my normal clothes, not a leotard).

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    In all seriousness, I would have stopped by their place long enough only to wish them a good holiday season (in my normal clothes, not a leotard).

Seriously to me, how did the landlord find out so fast??? Did he forward his mail??? Were there signs posted welcome??? Neighbors report them because they are not allowed to have guests??? If you were not supposed to have guests wouldn't you think they would have kept it quiet???

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Supposedly these units have shared areas, kitchens, family rooms, etc. You pay per person because you share expenses. It's a commune. They didn't play by the rules.

all these people who are so offended... Why not setup a "gofundme" page and help them buy a house? As much play as this story is getting on FB they could buy a mansion if everyone who called the landlord a jerk gave a dollar.

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    all these people who are so offended... Why not setup a "gofundme" page and help them buy a house? As much play as this story is getting on FB they could buy a mansion if everyone who called the landlord a jerk gave a dollar.

There was a woman a while back that someone started a fund raiser for her kids. They raised close to $100,000. All the money was misspent and none of it went to where it should have gone.

Top Bottom