w-port1.jpg
    Wrong kinda Planter... ;)

Diesel24v

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    Central
    I'm thinking we need a breakfast club meeting of the Lafayette chapter of INGO before the gun show. Anyone up for Bob Evans or some place like that before the gun show? (I mean we can even invite rhino).

Like Purdue breakfast club? :cheers: I may be down to meet up for breakfast. Hopefully I can find some reloading stuff at the show. :rockwoot:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Hey, it's not so bad, except for that fiddler's gathering.. then it's a MADHOUSE!

All those blue-hairs with lawn chairs, their husbands with plaid pants and fedoras, and picnic baskets, all clapping off the beat.

*shudder*

You don't know, man, you weren't there!:laugh:

The banjos, listen, you can hear the banjos.

Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Electron, I'm not sure.. that weekend is about the worst for me - gonna miss the NWI shoot because my wife is the matron of honor in a wedding. I could go Saturday, but I'd be carrying a wii baby and it's tough to shop and deal that way. I thought about Friday after work but I was reminded that I'm supposed to be at a rehearsal dinner that night after work. I may be able to swing something but I'm just gonna have to wait and see..

smokestack

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Lafayette
    Thanks for the heads up I'm going to have to go check it out. It's only about 3 minutes from my house and next to my favorite place to get breakfast.

scott delaney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 25, 2009
    There is a desent place to eat rightin the parking lot of the show area.....THE BREAKFAST NOOK.....its a short walk across the parking lot to the show

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    the dennys on 26 is just off of i65. not too hard to hit 38 from there either.
    Yes, but that's a haul from there to the show. The show location is actually on US 52 at the Teal Road stoplight. To get there from 65 is easier to come up SR 38. If you get off at SR 26, you fight traffic that is HORRIBLE from 65 all the way to US 52, or if you go south and hit 38 from there, it's still a good two miles of mess out there by 65.

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    There is a desent place to eat rightin the parking lot of the show area.....THE BREAKFAST NOOK.....its a short walk across the parking lot to the show
    Is that in the place that used to be the White Castle? Haven't noticed, as I am rarely in Lafayette for breakfast, and when I am, I make the trip to another preferred location. Is this place good?

tbone1951

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    Breakfast

Yes, the Breakfast Nook, they also have a very good Breaded Tenderloin for those that like Hoosier food.

Terry

Top Bottom