• ...and so much more!
  • Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I might head up from Indy to check it out (not too early though, I don't get up before 9am on a weekend unless someone is paying me).

But if you are going to grab a bite to eat while in Lafayette, there is really only one choice: South Street Smokehouse.

Anything else is just crazy. :nuts:

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    I might head up from Indy to check it out (not too early though, I don't get up before 9am on a weekend unless someone is paying me).

But if you are going to grab a bite to eat while in Lafayette, there is really only one choice: South Street Smokehouse.

Anything else is just crazy. :nuts:

Amen, brother.

WOLFEMAN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    LAFAYETTE
    Went to the show Friday afternoon. Nice facility, clean, good lighting,
    organized well and heavy walk around security. Wish more gun vendors
    had shown up but I was told more were coming in for Saturday and
    Sunday. Not much in surplus, looking for ammo cans and did'nt see any.:dunno:

:ingo::patriot:

nrar15

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Attica
    Show went well Friday. It's the best lit show around and the promoters really seem to give a **** about the dealers and visitors. There were a few empty tables today but they should be filled Sat and Sun. Seems to be a little more non gun stuff than I like to see. But I think that will change. I hope people will give this show a chance to grow we need a three day show besides Indy in the area. Hope to see you there. I'll be wearing my sometimes &*** #** in english isnt enough shirt.

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    Went this morning, was in the door about 9:15. About 2/3 of the total floorspace was used, plenty of space to walk around. Saw some decent deals here and there, typical gun show mix, Passed by a great deal on a remington shotgun, went back around after walking tables and it was gone:cool:.

There were some non gun vendors there, but only 1 or 2 tables that I owuld consider of the beanie baby variety. 2 vendors with survival-related food, always like to see that at the shows.

There was a good flow of people, I really hope they see the numbers they need to this weekend to draw more vendors for next time. This show is orders of magnitude better than the ones over at the fair grounds. Much better lighting.Took me and the wife about an hour and a half to walk all the tables, It was worth the price of admission.

Of course, after attending the show, I had to hit a few other shops in town and grab a bite to eat. Always like wasting half a day in Lafayette.

Last edited:

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Going to head over there this afternoon. Anyone know if there are venders with reloading supplies?

mdale

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Went and not impressed also, It was more like a flee market with some guns. Better deals could be had at the local shops.

Top Bottom