• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    These folks that want this need to give everything they have to get it included as a solid mandate for the democratic party. All their candidate need to run hard on this issue in the coming election, gun confiscation, taking things away from individuals for the common good!

The stupid deplorables never vote!

1994:)

cayce

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2018
    Carmel
    Don't forget the NUMBER ONE priority of politicians of ALL parties is to get elected. I really don't think that the Second will ever be repealed but 'Lefties' will use every trick in the book to try to ban hi-cap mags ( 1994 AWB ), semi auto's, restrict ammo sales ( happening now in Cali and in N.Y. or N.J they restrict ammo 90 rounds in 90 days.) Christ that isn't even a good range warm up.

I don't own, or like the AR platform, BUT I Will not stand by and let those who do be attacked.

Shooters are not unlike a family. YES we do argue among ourselves but woe to the SOB that attacks the rights of ANY.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I wonder how they would handle hi cap mags for NFA items as they aren't considered SA by law.

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Revolvers will probably be considered a semi auto, it automatically spins to the next round. Maybe dear leader will let us keep our single actions

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Wait, they are telling me that my AR-15s are semi-automatic firearms? And all these year I just thought they were metal and plastic works of art.

Top Bottom