actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds. Additionally, the legislation bans the sale, transfer, production, and importation of semi-automatic shotguns with features such as a pistol grip or detachable stock, and ammunition feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds.
    Cicilline’s legislation names 205 specific firearms that are prohibited, including the AK-47 and AR-15.

Falschirmjaeger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Noblesville

The bill prohibits the “sale, transfer, production, and importation” of semi-automatic rifles and pistols that can hold a detachable magazine, as well as semi-automatic rifles with a magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds. Additionally, the legislation bans the sale, transfer, production, and importation of semi-automatic shotguns with features such as a pistol grip or detachable stock, and ammunition feeding devices that can hold more than 10 rounds.
    Cicilline’s legislation names 205 specific firearms that are prohibited, including the AK-47 and AR-15.

You missed quoting the part of the story that said that more than 150 Democrats have signed on. This is not some fringe bill supported by a handful of lefty gun-grabbers.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

Again? You'd think they'd give it a rest eventualy.
    This just shows why you should never vote for another Democrat.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Well, I guess it's time to spend cash on a certain "evil" semiauto shotgun and a shovel to bury it. I have a bad feeling about this one.

I'm not worried about legislators, because they have to go home and answer to people. I'm worried about the president.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wrote my Congress critter this morning, Jackie Walorski, asking her toresist all new gun control measures, including any that Trump was peddling.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

In my very best Spongebob voice,
    "Good luck with that"

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    He is using this to by some acceptance from those who live to hate him.
    Give this to them and tomorrow............They will still hate him.

Too bad we don't have a party that will go on offense. There is room in this emotional environment, if properly executed to offer pro-2A arguments to make kids safer. Our side simply doesn't organize like the left does.

Top Bottom