• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Do you people not remember Sandy Hook?

IMHO, that was worse in the political sense.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Do you people not remember Sandy Hook?

IMHO, that was worse in the political sense.

The knees seem to be a lot more wobbly this time, especially when a president of your party is telling congress things like buck the NRA sometimes. During Sandy Hook, at least we had a democrat president to resist.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    The knees seem to be a lot more wobbly this time, especially when a president of your party is telling congress things like buck the NRA sometimes. During Sandy Hook, at least we had a democrat president to resist.

Some of us think we still do. ;)

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    He is using this to by some acceptance from those who live to hate him.
    Give this to them and tomorrow............They will still hate him.

It gets old doesn't it; the other party's leaders do everything they can to make their voters happy and our party leaders always succumb to the idea of trying to make the other party happy. At least this time my hopes were never high to begin with.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Maybe we have had this all wrong for all these years. Perhaps the Dems are actually the party in support of gun ownership :laugh:

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    like to respond to the comment that law enforcement would be exempt from a semi ban why ? if they would be banned from all citizens use why would LEO need them ? .It has been shown that police can and have use 16 shots to to subdue individuals.
    Will a day come when they are given single shot pistols ?

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's unfortunate that there will be no investigation into the system gaming by education industrial complex leadership and it's justice counterparts for money. Big media treats education issues like saints.

Vic_Mackey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Beastside
    like to respond to the comment that law enforcement would be exempt from a semi ban why ? if they would be banned from all citizens use why would LEO need them ? .It has been shown that police can and have use 16 shots to to subdue individuals.
    Will a day come when they are given single shot pistols ?

It's recently been shown that they don't use them in emergencies, either. I reckon nobody needs a gun anymore /s

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Its because the GOP knows you’re going to vote for them no matter what. They could literally crap in your cereal.....and you’d still vote for them. They’ve sold you a lie. They’ve sold you the story that you must vote GOP to keep the democrats from taking your guns and freedom.

The GOP doesn’t work for you.

It gets old doesn't it; the other party's leaders do everything they can to make their voters happy and our party leaders always succumb to the idea of trying to make the other party happy. At least this time my hopes were never high to begin with.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Its because the GOP knows you’re going to vote for them no matter what. They could literally crap in your cereal.....and you’d still vote for them. They’ve sold you a lie. They’ve sold you the story that you must vote GOP to keep the democrats from taking your guns and freedom.

The GOP doesn’t work for you.
    Actually, it was INGO that told me that.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Well, banning all semi-autos would be a hard line for me. It would cross the "I will not comply" threshold.

It would also be explicitly (second amendment) and implicitly (Heller) unconstitutional, so it is very doubtful that I would ever have to comply, even if it somehow passed.

Top Bottom