• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    What a psycho... He's live streming the shootings too. They're all over Twitter.

In one of the videos it shows him in a car firing what sounds like a FA pistol out the window into the intersection.

Another video shows him calling out someone who called his video fake, so he walks into an AutoZone and shoots a customer.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    This person was in jail before. Clearly, it did not help.

I am not in favor of jailing him again. He likely had no father to teach him how to fish, how to hunt, how to camp, etc.

In the interest of being helpful, I would be happy to take this person out camping and hunting.....in a dark woods...with no witnesses.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    LkmIKVU.jpg

This is his arrest photo. A part of me is glad he was arrested without incident, so he can stand trial and do hard time. But then again, I've worked for the IDOC for long enough (in the past) to know that he'll be a legend amongst his peers. That sort of behavior is glorified... Hopefully someone knocks him down a peg or two (or over an upper tier onto the floor...)

VostocK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    I never understood the whole thug life mentality.
    Neither do the people that actually have that "thug life" mentality. They are too stupid to see that their "culture" and the belief system they are a part of is a product that was designed as a lifestyle in corporate offices, packaged and piped directly into their heads through music, movies and TV shows. The glorification of violence, greed, contempt for authority and a hatred of anything seen as traditional is the common thread. It's all they have ever known, and the peer pressure to behave that way never relents in their peer groups. That mindset and culture did not evolve organically in their communities, it was presented to them as an archetype of masculinity, bravery and success that was easily replicated in their own lives. It's why all these idiots dress exactly the same, talk exactly the same and behave (mostly) exactly the same. They have been presented an example of how an alpha male behaves, and they all try to emulate that, but it almost always results only in the destruction of their own lives and the almost total destruction of their own communities. It's all an especially dirty trick to pull on fatherless young men who have never had a positive male role model in their lives.

Now, I am in no way giving this guy or people like him an excuse. I think this guy should be hung in the public square immediately, and I think it's pretty clear this pos was a complete psychopath whose goal was to gain attention and made a name for himself. In fact, I think the guy should have been eliminated from the gene pool a couple of years ago based on his reported criminal history.

The local news in Memphis ( ) is reporting that he was charged in 2020 with two counts of attempted first degree murder, ag assault, reckless endangerment and a gun charge, all of which were pled down. The judge and prosecutor that allows this should hang with this bastard in my opinion, but I guess that's just par for the course in large democrat controlled cities.

Top Bottom