• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Police said multiple felony charges are pending against Kelly, who has a previous criminal history. Memphis Mayor Jim Strickland revealed during a press conference that Kelly was charged with attempted first-degree murder but pled guilty to a downgraded aggravated assault charge in April 2021.

Kelly was sentenced to three years in prison, but was released in March 2022 after serving just 11 months of his sentence.

(Without looking, I'll go out on a limb and say this guy [Memphis Mayor quote below] is no different than Boss Hogg in Indy and the prosecutor is the same ilk as "revolving door Mears". Cause the problem and then run to the nearest microphone.)

"These evil actions show why truth in sentencing is a must, and we should do all we can to make our city safe," Strickland asserted. "We must unite around this principle and stand up to the challenge of violent crime in our city."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    (Without looking, I'll go out on a limb and say this guy [Memphis Mayor quote below] is no different than Boss Hogg in Indy and the prosecutor is the same ilk as "revolving door Mears". Cause the problem and then run to the nearest microphone.)
    Memphis is a democrat stronghold in Tennessee, so safe…very safe bet.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It's been over two years since Indy had a live-streamed thug meeting a violent end. To say that devolved into a **** show is the understatement of the year.

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    It's been over two years since Indy had a live-streamed thug meeting a violent end. To say that devolved into a **** show is the understatement of the year.

True. Maybe the NFL can memorialize this one on their helmets too. ‍

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    This should be illegal.
    Somebody needs to do something!!

This person was in jail before. Clearly, it did not help.

I am not in favor of jailing him again. He likely had no father to teach him how to fish, how to hunt, how to camp, etc.

In the interest of being helpful, I would be happy to take this person out camping and hunting.....in a dark woods...with no witnesses.
    I’ve got a couple of hoes, but not the kind of hoe he is thinking of.

Cavman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009
    Death penalty looks like no brainer.. felon with a gun shocker. Atf I am sure will be all about finding where he got it

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    They had it middle of last year, before that it was that your car is an extension of your home. This kid can go put toothpicks under his toenails and kick a wall. Hard to defend yourself when it's all drive bys, etc
    Holy crap, I've never felt words so bad in my life. It made me cringe just reading that, but I agree.

This POS needs to be publicly stoned, start with small rocks and every citizen from that city gets one.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    When people say we need to ban guns.. remember..
    we had 30 year DECLINE in violent crime..
    until 2 years ago.
    So, it's not guns. It's idiot politicians screwing around.

Also, I see this as a REASON TO CARRY a gun.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    The only vid that I watched was the one at the Auto Zone.

My opinion is that even if he had a gun on him he could not have reacted fast enough to stop that shooting.

Evil is out there. Do what you can to stop it. Know that it isn't always going to work.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The only vid that I watched was the one at the Auto Zone.

My opinion is that even if he had a gun on him he could not have reacted fast enough to stop that shooting.

Evil is out there. Do what you can to stop it. Know that it isn't always going to work.
    Perhaps, but what if another customer or an employee had been armed? Might have stopped the POS right here with no further costs to society.

Top Bottom