• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Just strap your gun on and go up the street from us to the Walmart on Washington st. They have $9 for 50 rounds of 9 all the time. Don’t go to the grove they are always out. Don’t leave your hard look at home as you will need it.

1. I used to work at a satellite school at Washington Square Mall.
    2. I lowered my deduction on my roadster.
    3. Made sure I always had my "lock nuts" on the rims..
    4. Made friends with the security patrol so they would give my car a "look" everytime they passed buy.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/sellier-bellot-9mm-luger-ammo-115-gr-fmj-sb9a-p-3541.aspx <-- 189.80 ($10 more) but no shipping ($174.62 if you do their Prime Ammo membership, which pays for itself if you buy enough, and lets you buy less than a case with no shipping, as well)

(Fiocchi is $7 more base price but no shipping and...they've got WPA (Wolf) steel case for $150, no lacquer, no shipping)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    We've got many options in stock and in your price range....and just down the road in Shelbyville.

Bobcat Armament - Bobcat Armament

What he said. Its worth the drive. He's my go to guy for ammo and consumables. Shelbyville is closer than you think.

Which reminds me... You have CCI small pistol primers in stock, Kimball? I'm about out.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    What CameraMonkey said. A few weeks back I did the drive down to Shellbyville in the Mustang. It was a nice drive. I stuck to all back roads just for fun.

After Gen Con I will need to take another drive, I will need more 9mm again. I'm under 500 rounds.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Anything we can do to earn your business next time?

Probably hand deliver it. :rolleyes: People get lazy and only want to save a buck. I dont mind paying a little more when it helps local small businesses. (Plus I dont have to wait a week for the man in brown to show up. )

Good to see you and the family again today, sir!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Midwest had Winchester Service Grade 9mm for $8.99 + tax a box this week. Since I was in Mishawaka anyway, I bought 2 cases (that is just 1000 rds.... when did they start making 500 round cases in 9mm).

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Probably hand deliver it. :rolleyes: People get lazy and only want to save a buck. I dont mind paying a little more when it helps local small businesses. (Plus I dont have to wait a week for the man in brown to show up. )

While not shopping for 9, I did compare Bobcat’s prices on 40SW to what I paid for my last order. I’d be looking at $4/box more for FMJ from Bobcat. I like helping local businesses, but a 25% increase is a hard pill to swallow for range ammo.

Bobcat’s prices on hollow points though will get me to buy a box to test. If they perform well for my pistols, then it’s an easy choice.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

I support my local places all the time. I actualy prefer it. As far as ammo though for me personaly I dont shoot reloads and I am picky about the brands I shoot and trust. I'm not saying bobcat has bad product, I'm just saying I already have a loyalty to another brand. Also, most local shops have huge markups on ammo as well (also not saying bobcat), and yes I do have a limit on how far I'm willing to go to " support the local guy", which is a nice way of saying spread MY wealth around. I have a good friend who buys from bobcat and swears by them, I'm saying that because this has nothing to do with bobcat except for you using them in your assault on other ingo members.
    Also when I'm buying several thousand rounds of heavy ammo at a time, you betcha I'm lazy. Having it delivered to your door is a huge plus especialy for someone who might be disabled and not able to haul ammo.
    I'm not going to call someone else lazy and attack them though because they choose to spend their hard earned money where they see fit and I certainly wont be shamed into spending my money somewhere just because they are friends of someone or an ingo supporter. If I want to support them I will but when someone is shaking a finger at me that's the biggest turn off and pretty much guarantee that a dime of my money will never cross their threshold.
    Once again, nothing against kimball and Bobcat. I like the guy.

I'm just saying if you want to promote a friend or business that you like, shaming your fellow gun owners into feeling bad for not shopping there is gonna hurt your buddy's business more than help it I promise you.

It's like all the people I always see talking about supporting their local shop because they have the lowest transfer fee in town, to do THEIR TRANSFER that they bought from another gun shop. Uhhhhh trust me, your local shop could give a flying **** Less about the $10-$30 you feel you graciously gave them to take the time to sign in and inspect the firearm you bought from a usualy out of state dealer, and then have to call you or take your numerous phone calls asking if your transfer is in, or holding onto it for a week ( in their safe or limited space and take financial liability) or two for you to show up and then do the 4473 on it and watch your money walk out the door.
    Yeah they set their fee but it's really kindof a funny thing I see a lot when you think about it in the way I laid it out. That's not supporting your local shop. Buying a gun from them or asking them to source one for you is. Which I do at my local shops all the time. If as a last resort they cant get what I want then I look online.

Last edited:

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    While not shopping for 9, I did compare Bobcat’s prices on 40SW to what I paid for my last order. I’d be looking at $4/box more for FMJ from Bobcat. I like helping local businesses, but a 25% increase is a hard pill to swallow for range ammo.

Bobcat’s prices on hollow points though will get me to buy a box to test. If they perform well for my pistols, then it’s an easy choice.

I can't imagine you were comparing apples to apples here....shoot us a PM to discuss specifics if you'd like as 25% is substantial. At any quantity other than a single 50ct, $4/bx is no where near 25%.

If we are out of line, I'd like to see it.

Top Bottom