• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaCoach

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Greenwood
    Well, I was able to track down a Remington 700 PPS chambered in .308. When I get time this weekend, I plan to mount my optics and go hit the range. I will probably stay close to home and just visit Atterbury. I look forward to learning how to shoot this rifle.

rgoodin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    The 700 which is basicly a commercial version of the military M24 shoots nice. Need to practice consistancy. Including consistancy with ammunition.

Billcurtis

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Pike County
    Good afternoon. I am looking for some advice in the long range rifle arena. I am looking to purchase a good starter gun. I want something that is a good base platform that will allow me to upgrade in the future. I am also looking for advice on caliber choice. Thank you for your help.

I own and CZ 527 American, my rifle is chambered for the 22K Hornet, to use for shorter range varmit hunting. If you are looking for the most bang for the buck the CZ rifle is available in any calabre, comes with scope mounts, and and set trigger, these rifles will shoot with anything, and chambered in 308 will make a great long range hunting rifle.
    Bill...

Top Bottom