Sweet....

JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    Okay...my ten cents worth. I have a Taurus 1911 that I paid 588.00 for and it is just one fine piece of equipment. The warranty and the price were the things that convience me to close the deal. I shoot it often and I don't see why people invest mega bucks in the plastic models. At least, buy a 1911 to start with, from what ever manufacture you wish, and you'll have and excuse to buy one of the designer guns later. Or even better, buy yourself a 1911 in 22 caliber for a play & practice gun. I've also had a SIG 226 and a XD 45. I still have the Taurus and the others are no longer. The XD looked like my cordless electric drill so I found it another home.

dmfisher71

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Brownstown, IN
    i think the 1911 guns you have to have the right hand for them (MY opinion) if you have a bigger hand i would go with a glock, or a springfield xd or xdm... the 1911 guns for me are far to narrow, i just picked up a Springfield xdm45 with 4.5" barrel... I LOVE this pistol... go to a good shop and have them get one of each style out and hold it or fondle it i guess

creativeinside

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    So far the only one i have actually liked is the springfield micro , I have smal hans and it fits me wonderfully, but like you all said i need to go shoot some and get my hands on more...Ok who wants to go shooting ;)

Top Bottom