• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    I'm with charlie, we need a price range. if it's around $60 there are a plethora of options combining form, function, and most important good steel. whenever people ask me questions like this I always tend to lead them towards knives that are ambidextrous with multiple carry options.

off the top of my head knives that fir that profile would be benchmade griptilians and spyderco enduras and delicas, all three are ambidextrous and provide multiple carry options.

Benchmade Griptilian Folders - Knifecenter.com

Spyderco Endura Models - Knifecenter.com

Spyderco Delica Models - Knifecenter.com

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...or_a_competition_knife_after_the_chop_in.html

I've owned about half a dozen Delicas (VG10 and S30V), and Endura (S30V)and now a 556 Griptilian. The griptilian was about 2x the money of the Spydies, but I've been very impressed with the M390 blade.

The Sydies are one heckuva value.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    kershaw-onion-leek-compilation.jpg

alright i cant decide all black or the funky color? im not usually into oddball things but for some reason i really like that look on this knife

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    My EDC folder is the Kershaw Skyline. I't runs around $30 and has been a great blade for everyday use.

I too, carry a Kershaw Skyline. I love the fit and feel of the knife, and it's a great lite weight knife for EDC. Keeps an edge really well, also.

Kershaws Leek is also an excellent knife, altho about twice as heavy as the Skyline.

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    To AndrewHeath ,,Brad of Bradsknives edc 's the military I believe ..!!! Maybe he can help you out..!!??? He might even have one in stock...????

Last edited:

glouck

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Goshen
    Mora's, they are inexpensive and razor friggen sharp out of the box. Easy to resharpen and hold an edge great. Bensbackwoods has a great variety starting at about $10 and up to around $30.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    brad from bradsknives edc the paramilitary not the military. any spyderco mentioned will work for you. i am a huge advocate of their knives because for the quality and value they are hard to beat.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    To AndrewHeath ,,Brad of Bradsknives edc 's the military I believe ..!!! Maybe he can help you out..!!??? He might even have one in stock...????

brad from bradsknives edc the paramilitary not the military. any spyderco mentioned will work for you. i am a huge advocate of their knives because for the quality and value they are hard to beat.

Most days I EDC a Spyderco Para Military which is now discontinued and has been replaced with the Para Military 2. The Para Military 2 is slightly larger than the original Para Military, but is still smaller than it's big brother the Military.

Note: I won't divulge what I carry when I'm not carrying the Spyderco Para. :D

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.

I knew it was one of the two..!! But for some reason was thinking military . :dunno:
    Oh well both are great knives..!!!!

barricade

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    s&w s.w.a.t. tanto folder had mine for years, sharp good looking , thin profile, cause i dont like it to be to cumbersome.

Top Bottom